JMT

Just another auto...
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Price
$1
Parting out a 2005 Flame Red TJ door

Lock cylinder $free
Exterior door latch in excellent condition with rubber seal $15 +s/h (SOLD)
Interior door trim panel in dark gray very good condition (not cracked) $120 +s/h
Window $25 + s/h (SOLD)
Window crank $2 + s/h
Window Regulator $75 + s/h
Interior door latch $5 (SOLD)
Door Hinges $30 + s/h (SOLD)
Window Weatherstripping (SOLD)
681DC2AD-3FC4-44FD-8971-482BC66403F7.jpeg

F1A17D19-8A72-47F7-BD64-B6CB54C6C0DF.jpeg

17729D08-9DBC-465C-9697-F23509F244E5.jpeg

6CA83732-EB1B-4316-9F62-184809E0FB92.jpeg

4DCEED10-30F8-4A80-A5F2-1227641B56AD.jpeg

F0D6E1B4-2E60-4348-AA48-334170F87BFD.jpeg

3E28C42F-5B8A-4879-B570-103B0CA01F44.jpeg

780925B2-9804-42E3-A171-FA3018A8C312.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Fouledplugs
Reason for parting out vs selling complete unit?

I'm interested in the exterior door latch, glass, and door side hinges.

This is a left (passenger) side?

Reason for parting out vs selling complete unit?

I'm interested in the exterior door latch, glass, and door side hinges.

This is a left (passenger) side?
Yes, it is a left, passenger door. If you want the whole unit I can sell it that way. The exterior door skin is slightly creased. Everything else is good. I do not have the mirror. I bought a new door without a mirror and moved it over to my new unit.

nDq4395dS%Krj7CuTU0DCg.jpg

Yes, it is a left, passenger door. If you want the whole unit I can sell it that way. The exterior door skin is slightly creased. Everything else is good. I do not have the mirror. I bought a new door without a mirror and moved it over to my new unit.

View attachment 87254

Ah. Okay. I'll pass since after shipping I doubt the entire door will be worth it.

I'm interested in the exterior door latch, glass, and door side hinges. Do you think you can remove the window glass weather stripping (the "squeegee" that the glass passes through) without bending it? If you don't think the glass will be worth shipping, I understand.

Ah. Okay. I'll pass since after shipping I doubt the entire door will be worth it.

I'm interested in the exterior door latch, glass, and door side hinges. Do you think you can remove the window glass weather stripping (the "squeegee" that the glass passes through) without bending it? If you don't think the glass will be worth shipping, I understand.
I figured no one would want to pay shipping for that door!

Yes on the exterior door latch ( I do have the door hardware, the two retainer clips and the cotter pin)
Yes on the glass (I'll have to check shipping) Yes, I think I can take that weather stripping off without bending it. I know how it attaches. Did you want it?)
Yes on the door side hinges. I don't want to scratch the paint in the holes. Do you have a method for removal?

Send me your Zip Code. PM if you like.

Did you want it?

Yes.

I don't want to scratch the paint in the holes. Do you have a method for removal?

Don't worry too much about the paint or the screws. The paint cracks as soon as they're removed anyway. I'm going to have to paint them. I won't be using the screws so you can keep them or sell them to somebody else (I already have my own takeoff pile of them).

Send me your Zip Code. PM if you like.

Sending.

Reactions: JMT
Still have the slate gray interior door panel available and the window regulator. Both passenger side. Also anything else you may want I can pull. Nice OEM pieces.

Reactions: Fire814
Still have the slate gray interior door panel available and the window regulator. Both passenger side. Also anything else you may want I can pull. Nice OEM pieces.

Might be interested in the door panel depending on shipping cost :D

Might be interested in the door panel depending on shipping cost :D
Send me your Zip Code by PM and I can get you a shipping quote Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.