SOLD Patriot blue half doors - $300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasitek

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
I have some patriot blue half doors with tan interior for sale. Pretty clean, no dents and no cracks in the interior. The drivers side interior panel on the top is a bit faded but no cracks and the drivers side needs hinges but nothing other than that. Asking $325 OBO and open to tons of trades or an education on how to weld, or trade for fab work, axle regear (i provide the parts).

Last edited:
Reactions: Squatch
Is that color a different blue from patriot blue? Looks very similar

@KCsTJ ? But don’t you already have half doors for your Patriot Blue TJ? @Chasitek, PM me the finders fee if this guy buys! ;)

Nope @JMT I have full doors on my Patriot Blue jeep... I would love those half doors ... that's North Carolina tho :-( and shipping would be...alot
Thank you for pointing them out. :)
Ditto. I don’t have the tan interior but at that price I would have bought in a heartbeat if it was any closer to me

Reactions: KCsTJ
You guys complaining about being too far for shipping amuse me. If I was as close as any of you, I'd be buying them for sure lol
It’s a 6 hr drive for me. And shipping costs would prob be a good amount I would assume. Either would prob offset the low price and bring the cost closer to $500 which is the norm around my way anyways.

It’s a 6 hr drive for me. And shipping costs would prob be a good amount I would assume. Either would prob offset the low price and bring the cost closer to $500 which is the norm around my way anyways.
Fair enough it's a different situation, but shipping for the doors for me would be probably as much as the cost of the doors themselves (not even a whole lot more than what I've seen them go for here). And obviously there's no option for me to drive lol

Where are you at? I would potentially be willing to meet you half way for $400 if you’re interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you at? I would potentially be willing to meet you half way for $400 if you’re interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmm I’d have to think about it. But I’d consider. Do you have keys to the doors? Hardware for the soft uppers?

Great deal. Like everyone else, wish I lived closer.

If anyone wants to trade, i'm open to tons of different trades. Rear tire carrier/bumper, sye for 4 banger stick, poison spyder inner fenders, metalcloak inner fenders, warn rear bumper w/o tire carrier, 33" all terrains NO mud terrains. fab work, good mig welder, tig welding lessons, metal rear fender flares

Reactions: KCsTJ
If the interior were charcoal/black I would buy these in an instant, nice looking doors you have there!

Status
Not open for further replies.