Patriot Blue or Stone white TJR/LJR?

Stone White FTW. But I am bit biased.
IMG_9729.JPG

I like the white!
And is your now gal sporting a ROCK in your avatar pic?

One forum member has a Stone White 97 TJ and an 05 Patriot Blue, @KCsTJ . I like the patriot blue better. It would look so good with some argent pintlers
@JMT is right, i like both colors so i bought one of each !
Ill have better pics of both TJs after my photo shoot by the lake.. :)
Just waiting for a red TJR to complete my collection!

Reactions: Fouledplugs and JMT
White paint will last longer in the sun before checking, but the Blue looks better. Blue will be hard to keep clean looking because it's dark in color. It will show scratches and some types of dirt. White for that matter will show some dirt too but not scratches. Scratches on white are hard to see and if the paint isn't shiny and has gone flat, that too is harder to recognize. Every fleet vehicle and the most popular of all colors on any vehicle sold is white so white is very common. I have a white CJ, it's a good color but looks like an iceberg on a hillside when wheeling in the desert. To each their own, id go with a more earth tone color myself......... Green perhaps, Tan maybe Khaki but that is dark on Jeep too...... My red jeep was $300, there was no choice for me and half of it is now covered in black armor anyhow so red & black look good. The blue & black look good too for that matter, built one 10 years ago for a friends X-wife and it came out nice with all the black armor and roof rack look.

Reactions: JMT
I’m a fan of the patriot blue but I may be a tad bit biased saying that because my wrangler is patriot blue. But the White is a very awesome looking color as well

Reactions: JMT
Yes very true all the small scratches do show up on my blue but only noticeable when you are up close and personal, my dad had a stone white when I was growing up and the scratches were almost unnoticeable I agree with you 100%
White paint will last longer in the sun before checking, but the Blue looks better. Blue will be hard to keep clean looking because it's dark in color. It will show scratches and some types of dirt. White for that matter will show some dirt too but not scratches. Scratches on white are hard to see and if the paint isn't shiny and has gone flat, that too is harder to recognize. Every fleet vehicle and the most popular of all colors on any vehicle sold is white so white is very common. I have a white CJ, it's a good color but looks like an iceberg on a hillside when wheeling in the desert. To each their own, id go with a more earth tone color myself......... Green perhaps, Tan maybe Khaki but that is dark on Jeep too...... My red jeep was $300, there was no choice for me and half of it is now covered in black armor anyhow so red & black look good. The blue & black look good too for that matter, built one 10 years ago for a friends X-wife and it came out nice with all the black armor and roof rack look.

My Rubicon is stone white , and white is easy to maintain and touch up.

I met a patriot blue recently on the highway , with alloy wheels , lifted , just set up nice front to back...I absolutely loved it.

I'd go with whichever one was in the best condition .

There is what appears to be an immaculate Inca gold Rubicon for sell in Meridianville, Al , with hardtop, auto and 28,000 miles ...30 k.

Reactions: JMT and Squatch