Pavement Ends Frameless Soft Top Question

JimmyBoby

Hello, I have a Pavement Ends frameless soft top [5684035] and I was wondering if there was anywhere I can buy a replacement rear window? Because the zipper on the left side of mine has completely torn off. any responses help thanks!

Reactions: Weasellee
How is the fit and finish of the pavement ends?

Cheers
I actually got it from the junkyard just to have something to cover my project tj and it seems to fit nicely and its a decent material but they cost about $400 brand new and i paid $35 just so its covered in my yard but i am most likely going to keep it and use it once i finish the jeep

I bought mine about 4 years ago and has held up. The only thing that is holding on by a few stitches is the the hook straps on the back that hook onto the lip of the tub. I think at some point I would tighten them down to right and it started to stress and ripped. So o haven’t really touched them since and it’s been good ever since.

i tried to get a replacement panel from pavement ends (bestop) and they told me they don't offer them for their "economy line"

Last edited:
I bought mine about 4 years ago and has held up. The only thing that is holding on by a few stitches is the the hook straps on the back that hook onto the lip of the tub. I think at some point I would tighten them down to right and it started to stress and ripped. So o haven’t really touched them since and it’s been good ever since.
Besides the rear window mines in great shape i even got the door surrounds included in the $35 so i believe i got a decent deal

i tried to get a replacement panel from pavement ends (bestop) and they told me they don't offer them for their "economy line"
I messaged them last night about it and if thats the case I'll just go buy a different one once i finish my jeep because it'll probably be a couple of years before i finish it because i have an 87 that im about to have running and while i drive it I'll fix the tj up

could always contact a boat upholstery shop or boat repair shops in your area (if you have lakes nearby) to see if they can do repairs.
This time of year bestop is going to be a little slow due to the increased call/email volume for the season. doesn't hurt to call a few shops to get some pricing.

Hello, I have a Pavement Ends frameless soft top [5684035] and I was wondering if there was anywhere I can buy a replacement rear window? Because the zipper on the left side of mine has completely torn off. any responses help thanks!
Right side zipper on mine is sames, shot