PCM giveaway on WranglerFix not on Facebook

I got on and tried to figure out what to do. But work got in the way.

I thought if I went in with Zorba his chances are zero so my chances should go to 100 to compensate based on the 50/50 chances of winning.

Sure fired mathematics.

It will not be on Facebook live I promise. The arrogance of Zuckerfuck to want to patent the word face was enough for me. I am on there for marketing purposes only.
I have a question about what I think may be a PCM problem. I have the oxygen sensor code that I cannot get rid of no matter what sensor I put in it. I had a mechanic friend hook up to it, and the sensor in question always has the heater circuit at 100% power, whereas the others vary with temperature RPM and whatever else they look at for the heater circuit. Does this sound like a PCM issue to you? It's a 2005 manual trans 4.0

Reactions: Wranglerfix
@jordans05tj Two telltale signs of a faulty manual pcm are o2 sensors showing bad when good and stalling while driving. Does it every stall?
It hasn't stalled out, but I have noticed a bit of rough idle at times. And sometimes if I'm on the freeway for an extended period of time it'll idle a little rough, but only if I've been running about 3000 rpm's for an hour or more and I come to a full stop. To me it seems like a bad o2 would probably cause that, but Mopar and NGK sensors didn't help. I did a continuity test to the PCM and to ground and both were good. P0141 is the code I have. I pulled the plugs on it not too long ago to check it out, I'll post how they looked here. Probably have 2 years and roughly 15,000 miles on them, they seemed alright to me.

1621639479087.png

Anyone that sends me an email using the contact info on the bottom of the home page with "Mark Cantrell Sucks" in the subject line will get shipped a Hello Kitty stick and a lip balm in one of several assorted flavors unless a preference is mentioned and I happen to have that flavor. Otherwise it is fully random. Limit one per email.

My Hello Kitty stickers and Black Magic Brake lip balm arrived today. I haven't been this excited since receiving a fruitcake from my spinster aunt for Kwanzaa.

Thank you Mark Cantrell aka @Wranglerfix for sucking so much. And thank you @mrblaine for sending me both Vienna Sausage and Dill Pickle lip balm flavors. ;)

Black Magic Brakes Lip Balm.jpg

My Hello Kitty stickers and Black Magic Brake lip balm arrived today. I haven't been this excited since receiving a fruitcake from my spinster aunt for Kwanzaa.

Thank you Mark Cantrell aka @Wranglerfix for sucking so much. And thank you @mrblaine for sending me both Vienna Sausage and Dill Pickle lip balm flavors. ;)

View attachment 254163
I'm sad that we ran out of the anchovy marshmallow flavor you like so much.

I can’t wait for my Hello Kitty stickers and the Iguana-shit scented lip balm please. 👍🏻

View attachment 254181
I will say that I had misplaced my lip balm given to me years ago by @mrblaine until just before I left for 4 days of shooting in the desert. I found it and took it with me, I was thankful to have it! Some kind of berry flavor, reminded me of boysenberry pie... good stuff lol.

• Haha