Florida PCM repair in South Florida

Certain issues were able to be repaired until the processors and other components became scarce.

What is the repair date on the sticker?
This is what mine says.
20210131_183551.jpg

Reactions: Wranglerfix
Has anyone bought a pcm to have as a spare. I know it’s a lot of money to keep on the shelve. But I feel like it will happen eventually to mine and I want to be prepared.
Yes, Blaine knows a guy he mentioned once.

The fear of PCM failure needs balance....one guy got on here and thought a potential pcm failure meant he got a lemon ..tires cost more and begin wearing out the second you start rolling ...Mark has a good record for diagnosis and success...buying a spare pcm if the TJ is a keeper is a sound idea...a 33” spare tire and carrier is double that .

If I build my 06 Auto into a hard
core rig I may invest in one.

Right now Mark is the only player in TJ engine management repair that has it down to a science.

There are kids in China that would love to have PCM failures, just to say he fixed theirs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wranglerfix
Hey everyone I just wanted to post an update on my PCM issue. I spoke with Mark at Wranglerfix.com on Sunday for at least a half hour and he explained all the issues with my year PCM and was very knowledgeable and helpful. He actually even brought a replacement PCM to me on Tuesday to try out, unfortunately I still don't have my Jeep running but at least I know it's not the PCM. I can only say good things for Wrangler fix and the owner Mark. Not only does he know PCMS but he also knows Jeeps as he has a 2006 Wrangler just like mine. He was so helpful and I did not even have to give him a dime for all his troubles. I highly recommend this company and their product.