Peters Mill Trail Run

Chris S

TJ Enthusiast
Did some trail riding (Peters Mill Run) in the Blue Ridge mountains yesterday with a buddy in his 4runner

It was a lot of fun even though the little TJ was barely challenged

jeeptrip_3.jpg
jeeptrip_4.jpg

There was also a cheap truck challenge going on with AWD Bmws and volvos and subarus and minivans that were going down the trail, scraping on every rock
haha!
jeeptrip_2.jpg
jeeptrip_1.jpg

That color gets me every time. That has to be one of the most rare and cool TJ colors, I swear.

That color gets me every time. That has to be one of the most rare and cool TJ colors, I swear.
Thanks!
I get tons of compliments on the color all the time and actually got several just on the trail this weekend

Ive only seen a couple other TJs with this color before but it seems to be pretty rare

Thanks!
I get tons of compliments on the color all the time and actually got several just on the trail this weekend

Ive only seen a couple other TJs with this color before but it seems to be pretty rare

Is that called Rescue Green? If so, it was available on earlier model JKs. Still, yours is one of the very few times I've seen it on a TJ.

Is that called Rescue Green? If so, it was available on earlier model JKs. Still, yours is one of the very few times I've seen it on a TJ.
Im not sure if it is the same as the Rescue Green, although it seems similar to my eyes but it was called Citron Pearl on the TJs

Im also not sure how long it was offered for the TJs

Im not sure if it is the same as the Rescue Green, although it seems similar to my eyes but it was called Citron Pearl on the TJs

Im also not sure how long it was offered for the TJs

Ahhh, I thought it was the same. It looks awfully close, but I'm not sure how close it actually is.

It was probably only offered on TJs for a year would be my guess, much like Inca Gold.

Reactions: Chris S
Did some trail riding (Peters Mill Run) in the Blue Ridge mountains yesterday with a buddy in his 4runner

It was a lot of fun even though the little TJ was barely challenged

View attachment 112723View attachment 112726

There was also a cheap truck challenge going on with AWD Bmws and volvos and subarus and minivans that were going down the trail, scraping on every rock
haha!
View attachment 112725View attachment 112724

That's a great color Chris, the dark headlights are a good contrast.

You know, not every run needs to be challenging. My 8 year old son wants nothing but to climb the steepest hills and drive over the biggest rocks for no reason. My 5 year old daughter asks to go on a drive "through the woods" with the top and doors off because "the woods are pretty and smell nice". Lots of days the latter is more enjoyable, we have a great time and I don't worry about breaking stuff.