Petroglyph Search

Blue Maltese

There's a Canyon in Arizona with ancient Indian Petroglyphs that is difficult to find. I found it one day. Days later I returned with some friends.
I attached a link to my video on You Tube, but it opened up my whole channel instead of just the video i selected. So I deleted the link. Then I tried to attach the video from my computer files, but it was too large. Maybe just this short clip from the video will load okay.
If you go to YouTube and search for Red Rock Canyon AZ you might be able to find my video. My channel is Bluemaltese1.

Last edited:
Reactions: TJ Starting
There's a Canyon in Arizona with ancient Indian Petroglyphs that is difficult to find. I found it one day. Days later I returned with some friends.
I attached a link to my video on You Tube, but it opened up my whole channel instead of just the video i selected. So I deleted the link. Then I tried to attach the video from my computer files, but it was too large. Maybe just this short clip from the video will load okay.
If you go to YouTube and search for Red Rock Canyon AZ you might be able to find my video. My channel is Bluemaltese1.

You can’t find your own channel but maybe we can? Are you sure you found the petroglyphs?

😉

OK then. I drove my Jeep all the way out the Maze Overlook at the Canyonlands, and then backpacked down into the Maze and camped for the night. I hiked around the next day and finally found the petroglyphs. But it took some work.