Photoshop request

derekmac

TJ Addict
I'm planning on painting my Jeep this summer, and have been playing with the idea of following the Jurassic Park paint scheme.

I'd like to see what it would look like with the Jeep being gloss black, and having the red stripes in flat black. Also looking for the Jeep being gloss black, and the stripes silver.

My Photoshop skills are lacking, some I was hoping someone here might be able to help me out.
jeep_layout_text_based.png

I can't help with the PS request but I have to say I would love to see this happen. I like the idea of a 2 tone black version as well. Have you considered Line-X instead of paint though? Could be cool having that texture to it.

Reactions: derekmac
No, but the only reason I haven't is I already have the paint (PPG Polyurethane), so I'm making this a no cost paint job. The texture probably would look good though!

One day I'll buy a YJ and make a screen accurate copy of it. Well, as long as I can find one that's not 90% rust, lol.

Reactions: EJD
I have seen a TJ on Amazon reviews with the Jurassic Park color scheme. Let me see if I can remember what I was looking at and get you the pictures

Reactions: derekmac