Picked up a second Jeep (2006 LJ)

8E282DF5-6493-4F30-98D5-9D8009AA4FD0.jpeg

That's an amazing deal! Wish I could say I got a similar deal for my entirely stock (minus the hardtop that was on the factory build sheet) 06 LJ I purchased at the end of March. It needed to be gutted (I found about 30 pens/pencils in the dash, seats, and every other nook and cranny) and was leaking fluids out of every part of the drive train. I shouldn't complain because I think I still got a good deal....just not a great deal like this one. Similar to yours, mine came with 169K on the odometer but ran strong and shifts well. Good on you for the wise purchase!

Haha. Yeah, tint will go.
I’ve already started with this build and it’s going to be a good one. I’ll be selling my prized red TJ... 😟 but it doesn’t make sense to have two.

I’ve already removed all the trim, bumpers, etc and painted the hood then wet- sanded the whole thing. The underside will get some attention next with preventative coatings inside and out.

I’m going to pull the motor and do a LS swap, long arm lift and get the MetalCloak armor. I’ll also swap over the 35s from the red Jeep. Currently looking for a 44 for the front- already had a 44 in the back.