Picked up a TJ

TJintheTJ

How many beers will this mod take?
Supporting Member
Hello all. Just picked up a 2006 6MT TJ this morning. Already has a decent list of mods and somehow still has low miles. Will def have fun with this. Already have some other mods planned. If anyone in Eastern PA has any info on good trails or places in general to off road it would be appreciated.
c969f2624915cca773e57c6ff907cdca.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Love that color!!!

Looks like it’s very clean too. How is the rust on the underside?

Love that color!!!

Looks like it’s very clean too. How is the rust on the underside?
Non-existent actually. Previous owner coated frame inside with Eastwood coating and with bed liner on the exterior. Never used it for offroading either, even tho he built it for that

Can’t a vehicle sit and collect rust? Maybe not haha

Yes, You could sit outside exposed to elements and collect rust. However, I have to assume that if somebody can afford to On a vehicle that just sits, they can also probably afford to keep it in a garage. Seems to be the case with low mileage vehicles I suppose.

Hello all. Just picked up a 2006 6MT TJ this morning. Already has a decent list of mods and somehow still has low miles. Will def have fun with this. Already have some other mods planned. If anyone in Eastern PA has any info on good trails or places in general to off road it would be appreciated. View attachment 32911

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I'm guessing those are hard upper doors? Very nice! That's my all time favorite color, congratulations. 4 cylinder or 6?

I've got those rocker guards, and like them a lot.

If anyone in Eastern PA has any info on good trails or places in general to off road it would be appreciated.
For you Rausch Creek Off-Road Park would be the place to be! I'm not from PA but I have been here and it is pretty awesome, its an absolute must visit place. http://rc4x4.org

And welcome to the forum!

Reactions: TJintheTJ