PICKY OPINIONS NEEDED

dylansalrin

Orthopedic Circulator
Supporting Member
I have a SE, aka no stickers whatsoever, no sport, no rubi, no 4.0, just the stock lonely jeep logo on the fender. I am all for a personalized touch on my jeep and I dabble in illustrator so I created a stick I wanna put on the side. Since you people are the most opinionated and judgemental people I know (kidding but not kidding) I am looking for your opinion, does it look dumb? too black? too busy? I dont want to look like a fool who put a crappy sticker on his rig but I think its coming together. suggestions are welcomed. I didnt do color or shading because my solar yellow jeep goes with NOTHING but black ha. SUCK IT CHROME.

Thanks in advance! Oh and...
decal.jpg

First off, I love the design. Since you want my opinion I will give it to you :) The only thing I don't like about the black one is the change from black to gray inside the left headlight. The only thing I don't like about the white one is how the trees standout. I would make the trees less prominent and just have the jeep itself as the brighter white. But the design does look really good. I think a couple of small tweaks would make them perfect. Nice job!

Reactions: dylansalrin
I am picky about stuff like that too but, that looks good. Not gaudy, it is fitting for what you will have it on. You may want to play with the colors to see what works. For my khaki, I think all black with with clear backing would look good. But, the yellow not so much. Maybe, black with a gray, or tan?? Overall it is cool :headbang:

Ideally I would have a desert tan tj but I don't wanna take on the project of a repaint ha. Thanks for the input everyone. I'll move some stuff around [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I dig the simplicity. That's why I posted in the first place because I think it quickly got way busier than my typical style. Love the store link thanks! But I have my own printer and illustrator so I'll prob make anything I need myself (ironic one of the decals says "built, not bought" haha. Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kyle_W
The x in 4x4 is off register. The lower ends of the 4's are not concentric to the circular border. The bleed through of the branches through the circles looks like a mistake. The slots in the grill look snaggle-toothed to get around the boulder. The slot next to the left headlight is not the same length as the one next to the right headlight and the boulder outline is far enough away that they should be the same length.