Picture request: 31" Goodyear All-Terrains

Kyle_W

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
I want to see what 31" Goodyear all-terrains look like on a TJ - lift or no lift really doesn't matter. Any pics would be appreciated! :)

The loan came through and now I can put new shoes on my Jeep. I want Goodyear All-Terrains for their quality, road manners, and I like how the treads look. However, I'm also considering BFG KO2's for the same reasons. Have considered Goodyear silent armors as well but they don't come in 15" rim size.

I used to have 33" Duratracs, and got real tired of the noise (relatively speaking), plus I drive on the highway 97% of the time. Any other suggestions on a quality road mannered tire is also appreciated. Thanks!

Don't overlook Cooper. I run a set on my Silverado and our Sorento. Great tires, quiet, wear well. They are suv type, however. They do make more of an a/t tire as well which may better suited for your TJ.

Reactions: Kyle_W
Thanks for your responses!

That's the actual name of the tire. "Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrains with Kevlar".

I've considered coopers. I've thought about getting the ATP's? They look pretty nice and aren't expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your responses!

That's the actual name of the tire. "Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrains with Kevlar".

I've considered coopers. I've thought about getting the ATP's? They look pretty nice and aren't expensive.

My brother has those on his GMC diesel Canyon. Very quiet and Great road manners. He's doesn't off road the canyon though. He has a 73' FJ40 for off roading.

My brother has those on his GMC diesel Canyon. Very quiet and Great road manners. He's doesn't off road the canyon though. He has a 73' FJ40 for off roading.

Are you talking the Goodyears or Coopers?

The Goodyears are freaking $203 a pop after rebate.

KO2's are only $173 each. Pretty cheap.

And ATP's are $154 each. Kind of tempting.

Are you talking the Goodyears or Coopers?

The Goodyears are freaking $203 a pop after rebate.

KO2's are only $173 each. Pretty cheap.

And ATP's are $154 each. Kind of tempting.

Goodyears with Kevlar. Obviously, the Kevlar is what drives the cost up.

I'm wondering if I should get Khumo Road Ventures or something similar. See if I like a more street mannered tire that's not a whole lot of money? They are only $140 a piece.

Last edited:
e85b6c8b-1060-4634-bcc1-25b087354a87_1.5669661dcb4874b46d1a23a19abc2542.jpg

Had these on my JK, now they are on my Tacoma. I really like them. HANKOOK DYNAPRO A/T RF10 109R OWL Tires, $139.00 or so each.

I'd love to put KO2s on my Rubicon, but they don't make anything at this time other than a load range E in 265/75-16, so that's a no-go for me.

I had GY 31x10.5x15 Silent Armour on my TJ w/2" lift, was gonna gonna replace them with the same but they dont make them anymore in that size. American Tire Co said the Duratrac is the replacement model; however it looks more aggressive and just a little bit more noisy, just a little....