Picture request: 32" tires and 2.5" lift

Kathy

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
wondering if anyone could post pictures of their jeep that has/had a 2.5 lift with 32 inch tires and 15 inch rims? Thank you

wondering if anyone could post pictures of their jeep that has/had a 2.5 lift with 32 inch tires and 15 inch rims? Thank you

Here's my TJ with the 2.5" OME lift and 31" tires. I know you asked for 32", but I figured this was close enough.

12046661_10206765052499147_2111490368422724373_n.jpg

12115609_10206765052619150_729166828860237728_n.jpg

12140739_10206765053099162_223201959856344440_n.jpg

For what it's worth, this is the way I wish I had kept it.

@Chris, I have end caps for the stock bumpers if you want to remove those milk jugs :)

Oh no, I've got aftermarket bumpers now. Those pictures are old. Had I kept the stock bumpers, I would have put those end caps on you referred to.

I wish I had kept the stock bumpers though. I keep thinking that the only purpose at all these aftermarket bumpers serve is the addition of recovery points. That's really it though, other than added weight and cheap Chinese metal, haha!

@Chris, I have end caps for the stock bumpers if you want to remove those milk jugs :)
Ya want to sell them? I've almost bought the Mopars 100x's. I never did bc I ultimately plan to replace the bumpers.

Reactions: Chris
Oh no, I've got aftermarket bumpers now. Those pictures are old. Had I kept the stock bumpers, I would have put those end caps on you referred to.

I wish I had kept the stock bumpers though. I keep thinking that the only purpose at all these aftermarket bumpers serve is the addition of recovery points. That's really it though, other than added weight and cheap Chinese metal, haha!
I traded the bumper of my jeep to the original owner for a 33\12.5\16 spare and we mounted in the driveway. The lesson was worth more than the tire[emoji106]

Sent from my NX16A11264 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
Cool jeep man! Any other mods? Looks pretty stock. Perfect.[emoji106]

Yeah! besides the lift it's stock. Had to get transmission rebuild set me back. But I just ordered Currie control arms just waiting on them. Also plan on armer and bumpers. I just don't know if I want to go with the overland look or rock crawling look. Also can't make up my mind on new springs to go with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah! besides the lift it's stock. Had to get transmission rebuild set me back. But I just ordered Currie control arms just waiting on them. Also plan on armer and bumpers. I just don't know if I want to go with the overland look or rock crawling look. Also can't make up my mind on new springs to go with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well which do you plan on doing more of? You don't want to put a stinger bumper on your rig if you are not doing any aggressive roading. You should look at other setups on the web and decide what parts will suit your jeeps lifestyle. There are many resources on the web for quality parts for cheap. Try offer up. Under" jeep parts" on the search. Old Man Emu is my favorite suspension. Made in Australia by guys that have no choice but to commute off road. LUCKY!!!

Reactions: Kathy