Pictures of TJ Fest 2022

After doing the bypass I remember talking among our group that the bypass may have been harder than the obstacle, but like @jjvw said less chance of body damage.

I want to try it again some time with armor. I think a lot of obstacles would have been a totally different story.

After doing the bypass I remember talking among our group that the bypass may have been harder than the obstacle, but like @jjvw said less chance of body damage.

I want to try it again some time with armor. I think a lot of obstacles would have been a totally different story.

The rollover risk did seem significantly higher on the bypass.

Reactions: Apparition
You need to shove the left tire sidewall into the rock face and push forward and up.

And the right side is a sheer dropoff. You really have no way to angle the approach to change the risk on the right side. Meaning that gladiator rollover video Ryan posted isn't much of a surprise if things were to go wrong.

Reactions: jjvw and Apparition
And the right side is a sheer dropoff. You really have no way to angle the approach to change the risk on the right side. Meaning that gladiator rollover video Ryan posted isn't much of a surprise if things were to go wrong.

Yeah, we walked Ben up it a couple years ago but it didn’t seem any easier than the actual obstacle.

You can get pretty sideways on Rocker Knocker too.

Need to go straight up rocker knocker like the big boys do (@NashvilleTJ)

Reactions: NashvilleTJ

If I didn't have you guys spotting, I probably would have dumped it off that side too. There's no driver visibility going up it and I thought I had at least a foot over there but I think it was you who started yelling at me that I was right on the edge.

Yeah, we walked Ben up it a couple years ago but it didn’t seem any easier than the actual obstacle.

You can get pretty sideways on Rocker Knocker too.

Need to go straight up rocker knocker like the big boys do (@NashvilleTJ)

Only because I was afraid of body damage on the traditional line - and terrified of the bypass!