Pictures of TJ Fest 2022

Android let's you long press to select multiple images to upload in batches.
It's easier on the phone? I was waiting to get home to do it with my computer to upload everything. Ugh

Nope it's one at a time for me

Double nope there is two ways to upload

It's easier on the phone? I was waiting to get home to do it with my computer to upload everything. Ugh

Nope it's one at a time for me

Double nope there is two ways to upload
Also this.

Screenshot_20220503-213726.png

looks like it coulda been worse if the diff hadn't hung. it allowed the front to pull/dig him around and bring that passenger side wheel back into contact and then up n over. had it gone over the edge it coulda rolled, no?

looks like it coulda been worse if the diff hadn't hung. it allowed the front to pull/dig him around and bring that passenger side wheel back into contact and then up n over. had it gone over the edge it coulda rolled, no?

He would have rolled several times. I was watching from behind, and thought he was going over.

The diff definitely saved him, we were all puckered from what we saw. Looked very bad seeing it through my eyes.

Reactions: someguysjeep