Pictures of TJ Fest 2022

After seeing all these pictures and only being able to imagine how much fun that is, I’m 100% going next year! I need to get some experience in rock crawling and expand past the muddy parks in used to! Moab or (as @IBasket mentioned) the Rubicon would be a great first rock crawling trip. Plus it’d be great to meet some fellow forum members!
Really need to, so worth it. All we've done is play in the mud here forever. Finally made the trip out there last year, met up some of the forum, had a blast = flippin epic

Really need to, so worth it. All we've done is play in the mud here forever. Finally made the trip out there last year, met up some of the forum, had a blast = flippin epic
I’m really looking forward to TJFest next year for those same reasons. Sounds like an absolute blast! Me and my GF have plans to do the rubicon next year as well. Unfortunately none of the people in my local group seem too interested in joining us.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: RINC
The Toyota 4WD event is rolling into MOab. There event starts (according to online) 4/27 and runs thru 5/1. We are camped next to the fairgrounds and Toyota’s are rolling in. According to the info online they start there runs 4/28-4/30. I’m glad we’re done wheeling. Tomorrow is another hike than head out Friday. Stay safe out there. Hopefully see more of you all out here next year.

ACF0165F-6B62-4B90-8E83-2A846B8E75EA.jpeg

3A1DB928-928B-406A-BB42-5908DBD8E926.jpeg

81AA5F75-A265-4E42-B24B-ADFE20E9B596.jpeg

Man Chris's YJ is massive. I know I've seen pictures of it before but something about these pictures just make it look huge.

Reactions: taylormade73