Pictures of weird things

JEEPCJTJ

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Half way between Pittsburgh and Cleveland
I saw this picture frame while out shopping with my wife, who isn't my cousin, last week.

I'm not sure if this was a mistake or maybe they're just trying to love everyone to make a sale.
IMG_20190401_223822686.jpg

And if you're going to use a capital letter on every word except "is" you should be always be Aloud to consider WithOut to be two different words.
IMG_20190313_125534760.jpg

I saw this picture frame while out shopping with my wife, who isn't my cousin, last week.

I'm not sure if this was a mistake or maybe they're just trying to love everyone to make a sale.View attachment 91774

And if you're going to use a capital letter on every word except "is" you should be always be Aloud to consider WithOut to be two different words.
View attachment 91776
You made too many assumptions. The gent with the suit does not have to be the groom. He could easily be her cousin and in the wedding party as one of the groomsmen. They could also be a couple and his last name is Cousins. Knew a few with that name growing up.

I'm not sure if this was a mistake or maybe they're just trying to love everyone to make a sale.View attachment 91774

View attachment 91776
The aloud part is funny, but were they having a problem with people going into the room without clothes on?

You made too many assumptions. The gent with the suit does not have to be the groom. He could easily be her cousin and in the wedding party as one of the groomsmen. They could also be a couple and his last name is Cousins. Knew a few with that name growing up.
I live in Alabama ...looks like normal romance to me and Sis!

The aloud part is funny, but were they having a problem with people going into the room without clothes on?

All I can say is that I feel very lucky to not know the answer to that, considering that door leads to behind the counter and the kitchen of a Popeyes Chicken. It's probably also luck that I've only been there a couple times, the food is great but my arteries aren't so sure.

Last edited:
Allowed. Aloud is something completely different. Speech to text is one of the dumbest things ever invented
Back almost 10 years ago, my boss texted me was asking how things were looking at the call center I was working at. We had a little bit of a wait time for calls, so I thought I'd try some new text-to-speech thing to respond to his text (this was before Siri was released), so I said "We look pretty good, but we have a bit of a queue". However, the text-to-speech translated this as "We look pretty good, but we have a bit of fuck you".

...fortunately, I was able to correct this before actually sending the text.

• Haha
Reactions: Steven_Olson
Saw this on a bottle of water. I always get a warm fuzzy when I think of the FDA looking out for me like this. Now if I could just find the list of ingredients...

20180626_114346.jpg

Last edited:

...fortunately, I was able to correct this before actually sending the text.

Years ago I was emailing a client with an unusual last name from my phone. Auto correct helped me out by changing his name to "Hello Mr. Nazi, ..." Thankfully I caught it before hitting send.

Posted in another thread, but...imagine finding these on your roof, which I did one day.

They look for all the world like they're thinking "Why did we listen to you??" or "Now that you got us up here, what's your plan to get down?"