Piss & Moan Table

We've had traffic lights go down during rush hour the last several weeks. Then a pile of accidents because people don't understand the flashing red means stop. So they drive through at the speed limit and hit cars in the intersection.
I was working in Miami several years ago with a new hire. Miami had one of its' wonderful summer thunder storms and the area we were working lost its' power. As we couldn't work, I said it was Miller Time. The kid was driving and blew through a non functioning stoplight at 45 mph. I went apeshit and all he could say was "I had the right of way and I've never heard of treat the dead light as a 4 way stop bullshit." Apeshit doesn't come close what happened next. If I could have gotten away with it, he would have walked back to the hotel. My phone call to the GM was one sided with me doing the yelling. The GM phone call to the new hire was also one sided with the GM doing the screaming.

The next day he was on a plane back to Atlanta and cut loose soon after. This was soon after I had recovered from getting rear ended on my bicycle, so I didn't hold back regarding his stupidity while driving.

I was working in Miami several years ago with a new hire. Miami had one of its' wonderful summer thunder storms and the area we were working lost its' power. As we couldn't work, I said it was Miller Time. The kid was driving and blew through a non functioning stoplight at 45 mph. I went apeshit and all he could say was "I had the right of way and I've never heard of treat the dead light as a 4 way stop bullshit." Apeshit doesn't come close what happened next. If I could have gotten away with it, he would have walked back to the hotel. My phone call to the GM was one sided with me doing the yelling. The GM phone call to the new hire was also one sided with the GM doing the screaming.

The next day he was on a plane back to Atlanta and cut loose soon after. This was soon after I had recovered from getting rear ended on my bicycle, so I didn't hold back regarding his stupidity while driving.
I've seen FAR more people blow through non-functioning stoplights here in Florida than I care to remember. Generally when they've been down awhile after a hurricane.

That actually makes sense if you think about it.
It makes total sense and works, I do it quite a bit. But in Oregon there is almost no where a driver can turn left on a solid green and yield to oncoming traffic. You have to sit through an entire light cycle to get the green arrow. I hate that more than you hate smart phones and Facebook.

I want to add.

Fuck workman’s comp.

Fuck Oregon.

Fuck Democrats.

Fuck our governor.

And I’m not done yet.

But I’m coming to terms with how corrupt the “system” is when you finally get run through it. The normal person, yeah, prepare to be fucked over and ground up and shit on by the government.

😢

I haven't even moved up to the lake yet, that happens around May 15th. The guy next door can't mind his own business, he called the wife today (I think he knows better than to call me).

He wants us to call the code enforcement officer about some trees that were cut. When people tell me what to do I tend to do the opposite, even if it goes against what is best.

I wish people would leave me alone, plus why didn't I know about this? I would be pissing, and moaning here all the time.

I haven't even moved up to the lake yet, that happens around May 15th. The guy next door can't mind his own business, he called the wife today (I think he knows better than to call me).

He wants us to call the code enforcement officer about some trees that were cut. When people tell me what to do I tend to do the opposite, even if it goes against what is best.

I wish people would leave me alone, plus why didn't I know about this? I would be pissing, and moaning here all the time.
Why doesn’t he call about the trees?

When I was young and stupid, I did my share of stupid stuff. So I didn't say anything when I was told my son is driving 3 hours to get the cootie shot.

The good thing is I'm going to watch my grandson (or maybe he is going to watch me?) while my son is driving 6 hours round trip. My daughter in-law is working.

I wouldn't walk across the street to get the shot, but I don't care if other people get it.

So everyone's life is so perfect there is nothing worth pissing or moaning about?
Well ok I'll play...

Don't you just love it when you spend $15000+ on a new engine and set of brand new OEM Bosch injectors to have the injectors start leaking in less than 2000 miles?

What pisses me off the most is even though the injectors are under warranty, the warranty doesn't cover labor to replace them.
I have the option to have them all pulled, send them back to the supplier so they can test them on a bench and replace any that are deemed deffective (if they find poor fuel quality or lack of proper filtration wasn't the cause of the failure). Then they send them back to me so I can have them professionally reinstalled!

Option 2 I can pay a specialty shop to diagnose which injectors are leaking (only during a cold start up) and pull those and send them in for the supplier to test.

Option 3 would be to have the shop test to see which injectors are leaking, call the supplier, pay for how ever many injectors are suspect, then take the truck back to the shop have them swap out injectors and hope they are "defective" not damaged so they'll reimburse me.

It's sad that the original injectors went almost 300,000 miles before one started leaking and brand new ones don't even make it 3000.

Rant over!

That sucks!
I've fought injector issues in my '03 Dmax, would like to get the new SAC style ones and the lines...just need $3K!

Reactions: mrjp and reddvltj