Piss & Moan Table

"Pay me now, or pay me later..." as the saying goes.
I'm going to be taking it to a shop a little closer to home to diagnose which injectors are bad. 2 hours away vs 3.5 to take it to the shop that installed the engine. He said the diagnostic will be $90 at the most but if it only takes a half hour then $45. So 🤞 🤞

I go to get my blood done, like I do every week the woman says you need to sign this piece of paper. My hand tremors are really bad today the pen is flying out of my hands. I scribble something on the paper, she looks at me and says you need to date it. I said I can't she gives me a pissed off look and rolls her eyes, then says You can't?

I said look at the paper, no one is going to be able to read it, did you not see the pen fly by you? Then the bitch put the date on the paper.

Then I stop at Circle K to get a drink, this old bag is working there, I go to pay her she puts a small bottle of hand sanitizer on the mat. She takes my money I move the bottle put my drink down. She looks at me pissed off says you don't want that? I said no, so she grabs it makes grunting sounds?? I took a shower, I have clean clothes on, I don't look homeless. She didn't offer anyone else a bottle.

Next I go to Kohl's to return 5 things from Amazon. The woman says you can't have them in boxes, or any type of package. You need to take it outside remove them of the boxes etc., then bring it back in. I go to the UPS store they would take them but it would cost me $$. I came home, the wife can deal with it, I'm done dealing with people.

I go to get my blood done, like I do every week the woman says you need to sign this piece of paper. My hand tremors are really bad today the pen is flying out of my hands. I scribble something on the paper, she looks at me and says you need to date it. I said I can't she gives me a pissed off look and rolls her eyes, then says You can't?

I said look at the paper, no one is going to be able to read it, did you not see the pen fly by you? Then the bitch put the date on the paper.

Then I stop at Circle K to get a drink, this old bag is working there, I go to pay her she puts a small bottle of hand sanitizer on the mat. She takes my money I move the bottle put my drink down. She looks at me pissed off says you don't want that? I said no, so she grabs it makes grunting sounds?? I took a shower, I have clean clothes on, I don't look homeless. She didn't offer anyone else a bottle.

Next I go to Kohl's to return 5 things from Amazon. The woman says you can't have them in boxes, or any type of package. You need to take it outside remove them of the boxes etc., then bring it back in. I go to the UPS store they would take them but it would cost me $$. I came home, the wife can deal with it, I'm done dealing with people.
I am in agreement with but we have to take a deep breath and remember that they are only trying to do the job they were told to.

• Face Palm
Reactions: mrjp
I am in agreement with but we have to take a deep breath and remember that they are only trying to do the job they were told to.
Yes if they are told to bang their head against the wall don't ask why just keep doing it.

For example before cooties I went to go vote at the school they had A thru L line that was on the left, then a M thru Z line on the right. When we entered there was a table to the left, and a table to the right pretty simple except they had the A to L table to the right, and the M to Z to the left. People were bumping into each other trying to get to the right table.

I told the person in charge of this cluster F' K she should either switch the lines outside, or switch the tables. Her answer was "Well we have been doing it this way all day". So I replied well then keep doing it the wrong way then.

I go into the hospital 3 years ago, they asked a bunch of questions that are on the computer, have you had blah, blah, did you ever blah blah. So the last question is "Are you comfortable with the questions being asked in English?" I said a little late to be asking that. She said everyone says that. Here is an idea why doesn't someone tell whoever is in charge that it needs to be changed, or since you have to ask these questions 1,000 times a day just ask that one first.

I got the deer in headlights look, so now I just keep quiet when I'm asked that question at the end. (Still hasn't been fixed.)

Yes if they are told to bang their head against the wall don't ask why just keep doing it.

For example before cooties I went to go vote at the school they had A thru L line that was on the left, then a M thru Z line on the right. When we entered there was a table to the left, and a table to the right pretty simple except they had the A to L table to the right, and the M to Z to the left. People were bumping into each other trying to get to the right table.

I told the person in charge of this cluster F' K she should either switch the lines outside, or switch the tables. Her answer was "Well we have been doing it this way all day". So I replied well then keep doing it the wrong way then.

I go into the hospital 3 years ago, they asked a bunch of questions that are on the computer, have you had blah, blah, did you ever blah blah. So the last question is "Are you comfortable with the questions being asked in English?" I said a little late to be asking that. She said everyone says that. Here is an idea why doesn't someone tell whoever is in charge that it needs to be changed, or since you have to ask these questions 1,000 times a day just ask that one first.

I got the deer in headlights look, so now I just keep quiet when I'm asked that question at the end. (Still hasn't been fixed.)
Unfortunately you can't fix stupid! Sadder yet is society at large is breeding more stupidity with every generation. Common sense is no longer common place! Instant gratification at your finger tips has made it so people don't have to think for themselves any more.

Good lord, you’ve had more than your share of stupid people.

That’s why I avoid people as much as possible, I don’t suffer fools well.

I would have just said no, please ask me all the last questions in German!

Reactions: Modoc Guy
We're remodeling, so the plumber cut our shower into little pieces to get it through the door. Sawing into the wiring in the wall behind. So I capped the wires and electricians working on the lighting showed up early today to rewire the wall.

With the shower out, the contractor who built the house had left out insulation around the floor drain cutout. Which was in an area over the garage. Some how air was coming in. Likely from where the garage roof eaves tie to the side of the house.

So I packed the openings with wool insulation. That should make the shower, tub, and bathroom warmer. I bet it could have been close to freezing in that area when we got to -22 F.

We're remodeling, so the plumber cut our shower into little pieces to get it through the door. Sawing into the wiring in the wall behind. So I capped the wires and electricians working on the lighting showed up early today to rewire the wall.

With the shower out, the contractor who built the house had left out insulation around the floor drain cutout. Which was in an area over the garage. Some how air was coming in. Likely from where the garage roof eaves tie to the side of the house.

So I packed the openings with wool insulation. That should make the shower, tub, and bathroom warmer. I bet it could have been close to freezing in that area when we got to -22 F.
Speaking of showers the house at the lake was built in the 50's. The guy was a mason so everything on the first floor is cement. The second floor was added in the 90's by a different owner.

The shower downstairs looked like a phonebooth made of tin that was all rusted. The couple I bought it from just used the shower upstairs. I had the shower ripped out, and I bought a new shower with a wrap around glass enclosure. The problem was the drains in new showers aren't in the same place as the old style. So the guy had to chisel the cement to move the drain. I also found out all the water lines/ drain lines are cemented in place.

If I ever have problems with any of the lines I'm screwed.

I wired in an outlet for my plasma cutter and welder last week. Ran the plasma cutter a bit. This week I'm getting a new circuit breaker panel installed, my 100 amp main breaker was cooking itself. Good thing is the electrician said I did everything right (got my directions and shopping list from an EE friend of mine) said the breaker was going out regardless. Panels are expensive.

That reminds me of my heat pump, closed loop ground water.

About the third summer it wouldn’t cool, opened up the box and for lack of a grommet around the copper pipe, the mice had chewed the hell out of inside wiring and insulation.

Also it was a two stage unit, 2ton and 4ton. They installer jumpered the wires so it would only fire at 4tons. I had wondered why the lights would dim whenever it kicked on!

Of course they guy that cashed my check said: “that installer doesn’t work for us anymore”. Whoopie I still have a mouse chewed and pissed on unit.

That reminds me of my heat pump, closed loop ground water.

About the third summer it wouldn’t cool, opened up the box and for lack of a grommet around the copper pipe, the mice had chewed the hell out of inside wiring and insulation.

Also it was a two stage unit, 2ton and 4ton. They installer jumpered the wires so it would only fire at 4tons. I had wondered why the lights would dim whenever it kicked on!

Of course they guy that cashed my check said: “that installer doesn’t work for us anymore”. Whoopie I still have a mouse chewed and pissed on unit.
Once you get it fixed, throw a dryer sheet in there to keep the mice out, they don't like the smell. You'll have to change it every once in a while as they loose their smell. just place it carefully as not to cross any contacts. you don't want to make problems, only solve them.

I put dryer sheets under the hood in my vehicles to keep the mice from chewing stuff, it works well. I use twist ties to hold them in strategic locations like wiring and vacuum lines.