Piss & Moan Table

Our local joint is called the Berry Patch, fucking great chicken fried steak and eggs/hash browns. Old timers always drinking coffee on any morning pissing and moaning. It was great to eat and ease drop.
I hope they are able to re open but I don’t think it looks good for them

I read the first post and thought that it would be a short thread because the main members usually pissing and moaning about everything had been banned or left on their own.

Now I'm kinda confused. Are the people pissing and moaning supposed to be on the same side or different sides and how many sides are available?

Whatever the answer is, I just wish that gas cans, toasters and washing machines were at least 75% as good as they were 30 yrs ago. I probably have a couple dozen other items to add but they're just floating around somewhere in my head.

I read the first post and thought that it would be a short thread because the main members usually pissing and moaning about everything had been banned or left on their own.

Now I'm kinda confused. Are the people pissing and moaning supposed to be on the same side or different sides and how many sides are available?

Whatever the answer is, I just wish that gas cans, toasters and washing machines were at least 75% as good as they were 30 yrs ago. I probably have a couple dozen other items to add but they're just floating around somewhere in my head.
Now this is the spirit.
Don't forget the damn toilets!

I wish computers still took the floppy and little hard discs so I could see how shitty the games I thoroughly enjoyed as a kid are in comparison to today’s stuff.

Oh and I wish all cars were about 1000 lbs lighter than they are now. #SAYNOTOSAFETYBLOAT

I wish computers still took the floppy and little hard discs so I could see how shitty the games I thoroughly enjoyed as a kid are in comparison to today’s stuff.

Oh and I wish all cars were about 1000 lbs lighter than they are now. #SAYNOTOSAFETYBLOAT

I wish cars didn't have the damn infotainment centers built into the damn center dash as the brains of the vehicle :LOL:

I'd like to piss and moan a little. I was kind of hoping we would've gotten brushed closer by Hurricane Laura. I felt a natural pruning of the trees and a new fence would've been nice. BUT, yes i'm glad we missed that sonofabitch. I can recall the sounds outside during Ike in 2008 and I don't ever want to hear that again.

Sorry, please continue the P&M.

@Chris Why the hell did I start this thread in the obscure "politics" thread instead of the general "off topic" thread?

I got humbled wheeling on Monday when I had to winch my TJ with $5k and hundreds of my own hours in axles and suspension up an obstacle after my cousin made it first try in his 2" lifted Tacoma with 31" duratracs.

Then my rear axle started making noise before the 250 mile drive home.

Then I came back to work to discover that I have to ask my customer to revise their controls communication spec because it's impossible to meet with the hardware I'm providing on this $100M project.

I have 200 feet of fence to build this weekend.

Reminds me of growing up and raising my kids in a small town. The conversation starts with one farmer whose crop was lost do to hail. By the time he leaves, everyone in the conversation lost their crop regardless of the actual status of the crop. Please continue to P&M, reliving my early years.

Reactions: reddvltj
I got humbled wheeling on Monday when I had to winch my TJ with $5k and hundreds of my own hours in axles and suspension up an obstacle after my cousin made it first try in his 2" lifted Tacoma with 31" duratracs.

Then my rear axle started making noise before the 250 mile drive home.

Then I came back to work to discover that I have to ask my customer to revise their controls communication spec because it's impossible to meet with the hardware I'm providing on this $100M project.

I have 200 feet of fence to build this weekend.
I hated building fence as a teen, but we usually built a 1/4 mile at a time