Piss & Moan Table

Here’s one.

Why do people who make right turns pull partly onto the right shoulder even though their vehicle still blocks 50% of the lane so you have to stop/slow down for them anyway?
Or when they block 1/2 the lane turning left, when not fully using the turn lane.

I'm so sick of hearing about Prince Harry. Oh what a rough life he had.

The family next door raised Brian after the state took him from his birth mother, and whatever loser she was with any given moment they would put out cigarettes on his body, I'll spare you the rest.

My son talks to Brian online the last I heard he is living in NC working for a Nascar team, has a wife and kids. I'm glad things worked out for him.

There are real people with real problems, Harry needs to shut up, and go away.

Rained every day for a week now! The NOAA cant really forecast the crest since no one can forecast the rain amount, Yesterday the crest prediction was 16.4'. At 24' we order sandbags for the house.

1625055973044.png

We left Vegas for the summer to get out of the 100+ heat of summer time. We are in the Spokane Washington area and they are having a record setting heat wave with all time records being set. Next we go east into Montana and they say this foking heat wave is going to move east. WTF it's cooler in Vegas right now 🤬 I need a🥃🥃

IMG_3890 copy.jpg