Piss & Moan Table

Whatever. Doesn't make sense to me, and it annoys me too. I don't like games, and EVERYBODY wants to play them.

200.gif

I’ve been listening to so many others piss & moan about Q-Tec I forgot I had a 2 month old back order for some mirrors for my half doors. If i had the time to work on them it would probably bother me…but I don’t.

D434081D-72C2-4FC6-90BD-A2541E482476.jpeg

I’ve been listening to so many others piss & moan about Q-Tec I forgot I had a 2 month old back order for some mirrors for my half doors. If i had the time to work on them it would probably bother me…but I don’t.

View attachment 339598

Got the same message for my Swayloc that was supposed to ship on the 24th. But I’m not ready for it anyway.

Speaking of backorders @DrDmoney , thanks for reminding me of my chance to contribute to this thread.

So bought a new 2022 Polaris 650 Pro RMK MATRYX a little after the first of the year. It had less than 10 miles on it when I picked it up and I added about a mile before I loaded on the truck. Fast forward a few weeks Polaris puts out a "Stop Ride" recall for a defective throttle cable and malfunctioning throttle lever on "some" models. So I haul the sled 150 miles to the dealer and they check it. Yep!!! I hit the recall lotto!! Good news, the throttle lever was only a shim adjustment. YAY!!!
Bad news the throttle cable needed to be replaced.
Me: How long does it take to replace the cable?
Service writer: 1 to 2 hours.
Me: wow ok I'll just hang out with my DIL and grandson for the day!!!
SW: There's one problem the cables are on backorder with no estimated time for delivery!
Me: :oops: :mad::mad::mad: So you mean I have this brand new sled and I wont be able to ride it at all for the rest of the season?!?!
SW: ????😐 I'm really sorry...
Me: ok so can I just leave it here so when it comes in you can get it fixed up?
SW: That would be fine, we'll call you when it's done.

Side note my son is the assistant manager in the parts department at the dealership.

Two months or so later I decided to call my son to see if there was any progress and he said that he remembered checking in a few throttle cables but he didn't know if any of them were for my sled, but he would find out. 15 minutes later the service writer calls me and says the sleds all ready to go. YAY:rolleyes:

Season is pretty much over and where there is snow left you can't get to on a snowmobile or with a truck.

Which brings me to my next 🖕 to Polaris. Just got another recall for the fuel filter.
"The fuel filter on 2022 MARTYX RMK snowmobiles can restrict the fuel pump. When the pump is restricted it may become loud and fail to supply the required fuel pressure. This may produce trouble codes related to low fuel pressure and the snowmobile reverting to a low performance engine mode."

So, called the dealer today to schedule an appointment, like the recall says to do, only to be told.....
You guessed it the filters are on backorder!!!:rolleyes:

SW: We will call you when they come available....

🤐

Yes, 516 from my wife’s station at Pacific Ranger District

It's reassuring knowing you have those resources ready to go at a moments notice. Our local crew jumped on a fire across the highway from our property, 5 years ago and got it stopped it from running up the mountain. If it had peaked and went over the mountain, it would have ran into WAY more fuel than what it was already burning.

1656452652831.png

1656452985298.png

Reactions: DrDmoney and B252