Piss & Moan Table

I know this is low level but a dozen eggs at Aldi a month ago was $.59. They were out of stock for a couple weeks and now they are back at $1.79/Dozen. That is a hell of an increase.
I am sure supply chain shortages are a ploy to gain higher prices, supermarkets now have limited stocks in Australia so people have to buy the more expensive stuff others wont buy but when the shelves are re stocked the prices go up but what is more frustrating is the weight or contents also reduces. most 1 kilo packets are now 750 grammes so we have lost a 1/4.

• Sad
Reactions: reddvltj
I hate how politics has invaded aspect my existence, I don't like either party, I don't associate with either of the major parties, or the 4 million minor parties. I just miss when it wasn't all consuming. I really appreciate how this forum has a place for politics and keeps it confined to that area. I applaud @Chris for doing that. So here is why I bring it up.

After filling up my LJ Rubicon at the gas station this morning, I went inside to get a coffee only to came out to a guy trying to put a Trump 2024 stickers on my rig.

I yelled at him to stop and I get called a "snowflake" and accusing me of being a Biden lover. Again I hate both parties but regardless of that you don't but a decal or bumper stick on another person's rig. I told him to fuck off. After a few more slurs tossed my way, he finally walked away when a cop pulled into the parking lot.

I just wanted to get fuel and coffee, instead I have to deal with this fucking idiot that feels it's his constitutional right to vandalize my rig.

I hate how politics has invaded aspect my existence, I don't like either party, I don't associate with either of the major parties, or the 4 million minor parties. I just miss when it wasn't all consuming. I really appreciate how this forum has a place for politics and keeps it confined to that area. I applaud @Chris for doing that. So here is why I bring it up.

After filling up my LJ Rubicon at the gas station this morning, I went inside to get a coffee only to came out to a guy trying to put a Trump 2024 stickers on my rig.

I yelled at him to stop and I get called a "snowflake" and accusing me of being a Biden lover. Again I hate both parties but regardless of that you don't but a decal or bumper stick on another person's rig. I told him to fuck off. After a few more slurs tossed my way, he finally walked away when a cop pulled into the parking lot.

I just wanted to get fuel and coffee, instead I have to deal with this fucking idiot that feels it's his constitutional right to vandalize my rig.
If he would have put that sticker on your rig some Ahole from the other side, who criticize others for their intolerance, would have vandalize your rig.
Both parties are filled with narcissistic Aholes who only are in it for themselves.

Are you fucking kidding me?

"Parties" are 99.5% of the problem, the founding fathers warned us about them. Yea, I don't like either party at any time, it just varies as to which I detest the most at any given time. They're all a corrupt mess, push their own religion, and can't be trusted as far as I could throw a Yak.

Right now, my ire is definitely turned towards the Left, but the Right keeps on with their own stupidity that they've needed to knock off for decades. "Laugh about it, shout about it when you've got to choose.... Either way you look at it you lose!" --Simon and Garfunkel.

Reactions: mrjp
I know this is low level but a dozen eggs at Aldi a month ago was $.59. They were out of stock for a couple weeks and now they are back at $1.79/Dozen. That is a hell of an increase.
The supermarkets by me are running low on a lot of things lately. No 1/2-1/2. No cat food, go figure that.
signs posted up all over limiting the quantities of items.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: reddvltj and mrjp
Here is my Piss and Moan for the day.... crosswalks in parking lots. We have to yield for pedestrians, but the stupid asses don't even look. They just walk right out in front of you like it's nothing.
Just because there is a crosswalk, that doesn't mean you are relieved of the responsibility of looking both ways.

Here is my Piss and Moan for the day.... crosswalks in parking lots. We have to yield for pedestrians, but the stupid asses don't even look. They just walk right out in front of you like it's nothing.
Just because there is a crosswalk, that doesn't mean you are relieved of the responsibility of looking both ways.
Usually with their noses stuck in a smartphone - and often not in the crosswalk, just walking down the middle of the "street", completely oblivious.

last week I ordered some bankers boxes from Amazon, the follow-up email said it would be here I think Thursday. I forgot about it until a few minutes ago when I saw an Amazon truck drive by my house so I looked on my account & sure enough:

package.jpg

'may' be lost, so apparently they have no idea where it is. No big deal, I click on the button to start the re-order but it just shuttles me to a FAQ's page, they don't make it easy. Anyway I tell my buddy about it & he starts laughing & says your boxes are probably strewn all over the train tracks in LA :LOL:, he's probably right, something else I had forgotten was happening

image (2).png
image.png

Get your shit together Newsom

last week I ordered some bankers boxes from Amazon, the follow-up email said it would be here I think Thursday. I forgot about it until a few minutes ago when I saw an Amazon truck drive by my house so I looked on my account & sure enough:

View attachment 304215

'may' be lost, so apparently they have no idea where it is. No big deal, I click on the button to start the re-order but it just shuttles me to a FAQ's page, they don't make it easy. Anyway I tell my buddy about it & he starts laughing & says your boxes are probably strewn all over the train tracks in LA :LOL:, he's probably right, something else I had forgotten was happening

View attachment 304217View attachment 304218

Get your shit together Newsom
I honestly feel he is trying to run people out of the state.

I honestly feel he is trying to run people out of the state.
he's doing a fine job

The ones that will stick it out the longest are the liberals and elitists. Maybe that is his plan, get rid of all the moderates and conservatives and when all you have left are the ones that support you, it's hard to lose!
it's already more than hard for them to lose so there must be another reason. It's a real head scratcher, every person and company that walks out the door represents a pile of taxes they can no longer grab & that is soul killing for these shitbags. Seems like the self-destruct launch sequence was somehow initiated & they're clueless how to override it, hell maybe they don't want to

The ones that will stick it out the longest are the liberals and elitists. Maybe that is his plan, get rid of all the moderates and conservatives and when all you have left are the ones that support you, it's hard to lose!
The Liberals and the Elitists aren’t very popular outside of their big crime ridden cities with all their homeless poopy streets and sidewalks. 💩

• Haha
Reactions: mrjp and reddvltj
Are you fucking kidding me?

"Parties" are 99.5% of the problem, the founding fathers warned us about them. Yea, I don't like either party at any time, it just varies as to which I detest the most at any given time. They're all a corrupt mess, push their own religion, and can't be trusted as far as I could throw a Yak.

Right now, my ire is definitely turned towards the Left, but the Right keeps on with their own stupidity that they've needed to knock off for decades. "Laugh about it, shout about it when you've got to choose.... Either way you look at it you lose!" --Simon and Garfunkel.
Meanwhile on the other side of the pond I completely agree with you.

Must be a first - you are messing with my deeply engrained American stereotype man. 🇬🇧

View attachment 304215

'may' be lost, so apparently they have no idea where it is. No big deal, I click on the button to start the re-order but it just shuttles me to a FAQ's page, they don't make it easy.
I have had this happen to me several times. Every time I go to re-order the price has increased substantially.

• Angry
Reactions: 2001slvrstntj
Meanwhile on the other side of the pond I completely agree with you.

Must be a first - you are messing with my deeply ingrained American stereotype man. 🇬🇧
I don't pigeonhole easily. "I walk many paths..." Just because I'm not a "this", does NOT mean that I'm automatically a "that". Or vice-versa for that matter!

Last edited: