Piss & Moan Table

I hate Bianca.

I hate everything about Bianca.

I hate anyone who doesn't hate Bianca.

I hate anyone who won't stay up all night hating Bianca.

Its a joke of course, but she was swinging from the chandeliers leading last nite's class, and every muscle in my body is letting me know all about it this morning. At one point I asked her "Did you smoke it, snort it, or shoot it?" - her response: "All of the above!". Yea... "I believe you..." Thank Goddess I don't have any classes tonite - its gonna be bad enough just mowing the lawn!

She brought a new instructor on board at her studio, "Andrea" from Argentina. Bianca was obviously wanting to make an impression on the new gal. Dunno if she did or not, but she sure did with my muscles. They're VERY "impressed"...

I hate Bianca.

I hate everything about Bianca.

I hate anyone who doesn't hate Bianca.

I hate anyone who won't stay up all night hating Bianca.

Its a joke of course, but she was swinging from the chandeliers leading last nite's class, and every muscle in my body is letting me know all about it this morning. At one point I asked her "Did you smoke it, snort it, or shoot it?" - her response: "All of the above!". Yea... "I believe you..." Thank Goddess I don't have any classes tonite - its gonna be bad enough just mowing the lawn!

She brought a new instructor on board at her studio, "Andrea" from Argentina. Bianca was obviously wanting to make an impression on the new gal. Dunno if she did or not, but she sure did with my muscles. They're VERY "impressed"...

I’ll give you a big ole WAHHHHHH😂

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj and Zorba
This weeks purchase attempts:

ebay: 6 gauge copper lugs with 1/4" holes, package arrives they're 5/16 lug. This is round two, last weeks wrong ones shipped were #10 screw.

Amazon: 50' RV extension cord supposed to be delivered 7/23, not shipped yet. Go to the link and its $10 higher and lists prime delivery by 7/27. (Taking Rv for trip 7/29 AM)

ebay: Omix 3/4 gear synchronizer for T-18 transmission. It's missing brass synchronizer blocking rings and the 3 shifting plates

Random: Been waiting 3 weeks to get a freight quote to move a frac tank up from texas to the farm for fertilizer storage. They quote the tank $1000 higher than advertised. "They've always been that price" I screenshot the ad and told them gently, "No thanks"

This weeks purchase attempts:

ebay: 6 gauge copper lugs with 1/4" holes, package arrives they're 5/16 lug. This is round two, last weeks wrong ones shipped were #10 screw.

Amazon: 50' RV extension cord supposed to be delivered 7/23, not shipped yet. Go to the link and its $10 higher and lists prime delivery by 7/27. (Taking Rv for trip 7/29 AM)

ebay: Omix 3/4 gear synchronizer for T-18 transmission. It's missing brass synchronizer blocking rings and the 3 shifting plates

Random: Been waiting 3 weeks to get a freight quote to move a frac tank up from texas to the farm for fertilizer storage. They quote the tank $1000 higher than advertised. "They've always been that price" I screenshot the ad and told them gently, "No thanks"

But we've built back better.... right? 😉

I'm in Florida right now I stop at a McDonald's to take a leak and to get something to drink etc. I prefer to use the drive-thru even though I had to go in to go take a leak so on my way out to the car at McDonald's employee says to me hello user.

I guess the b**** didn't like the fact that I went in to take a leak I don't know why she cares does she own that McDonald's?

So I sit in the car waiting for the wife to come out I tell her we're going to go somewhere else the hell with this place.

Figured I'd bring a piss story to the piss and moan thread.

I'm in Florida right now I stop at a McDonald's to take a leak and to get something to drink etc. I prefer to use the drive-thru even though I had to go in to go take a leak so on my way out to the car at McDonald's employee says to me hello user.

I guess the b**** didn't like the fact that I went in to take a leak I don't know why she cares does she own that McDonald's?

So I sit in the car waiting for the wife to come out I tell her we're going to go somewhere else the hell with this place.

I’m sure she’s never used the bathroom without at least a monetary donation to its owner.

Glass houses and all that.

Next time -

Should of just pissed in the drive through!

My former sister-in-law (Brothers widow) called me today. Her now husband former wife died she was 54 years old cause of death was cardiac arrest.

I said oh she must have gotten all her shots then. I knew that would send her over the edge cuz she's a fouchie junkie cuz when she worked at NIH she met him a couple of times.

Well later on in the conversation she said we should meet up sometime. I said we could go to a restaurant or something oh no I don't go inside many places I stay outdoors have them put my food in the car, wear a mask everywhere I go.

I said well I like to live my life we're all going to die of something and I'm not going to stop doing the things I like to do.

That should keep her from calling me for another year or two.

@Charlie L
1660677989503.png

Far too many things have remained unspoken for far too long!