Piss & Moan Table

We like to order carry out and eat at home. The wife ordered fajitas for two. The order taker heard fajitas for two x2. $52. We’ve been eating fajitas for seven days now! Three times a day. I’m learning Spanish with every meal. Taco. Burrito. Enchiladas. 😵‍💫

We like to order carry out and eat at home. The wife ordered fajitas for two. The order taker heard fajitas for two x2. $52. We’ve been eating fajitas for seven days now! Three times a day. I’m learning Spanish with every meal. Taco. Burrito. Enchiladas. 😵‍💫

Probably has a Tennessee twang to the pronunciation too!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj and TJ Jim
Wife and I went to a local Tex-mex bar/grill, 2 dinners, 2 IPA's and one real drink was $66 before tip and they charged me $1 for a 2oz container of extra hot sauce...lol

Was not as bad as yesterday in midtown Manhattan, lunch for 5 with 2 beers and a glass of wine, everyone else had water and it was $180

With the illegal folks coming across our southern border Hispanic type foods will probably go way down in cost. Supply and demand ya know

Wouldn't that cause the prices to rise? Demand will go up, and supply won't be adequate. 🤷‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: John Cooper
Growing up in Texas the Tex/Max was always so so for me
We went to a place called Panchos and all the food was good but I loved the sopapillas with honey and butter.

Ive never see those on the menu out here in California but as much as I hate the California government
I love all the Mexican food and Taco trucks.

Before Joe Biden’s inflation I could get a Super burrito for $5 and a meat bowl for $6. Those have almost doubled in 3 years.

Love some shrimp ceviche

Reactions: B252 and TJ Jim
Saw shrimp ceviche on the menu at a restaurant in Ouray a few weeks ago. I decided I'd rather not die. Made the mistake of eating mussels here one time. I learned my lesson on that one.

You’d probably be fine with the ceviche. It’s probably frozen shrimp then the citrus juice cooks everything

I’d stay away from the muscles for sure

Shrimp ceviche you say, just made this now….chilling in frig.

I cheat and used cooked frozen shrimp and thaw to start, safer that way, love this stuff.

IMG_7421.jpeg

You’d probably be fine with the ceviche. It’s probably frozen shrimp then the citrus juice cooks everything

I’d stay away from the muscles for sure

It probably would've been fine. But I'll just stick to fish I caught unless I'm on the coast. Heading to Laguna Beach in November. Haven't had decent seafood since I was in Oregon in August.

Reactions: Thunderhead
In the plagiarized words of the Delaware Destroyer, "one bourbon, one scotch, and one beer!"

And John Lee Hooker before him, and Amos Milburn before him. I like some of the embellishments Thorogood added though.