Pissed Off Employee

JP13

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
FB_IMG_1483590000464.jpg

Reactions: Chris
Just to continue the further evidence that Frank really is a rank amateur when it comes to being a smartass, I've been known to use small amounts of red Loctite on the metal caps on rubber valve stems of those who have irritated me. If you really irritate me, I have some green that works very well to near permanently affix the screw pins into your shackles I told you didn't belong on your bumper. If you want to leave them there, I'm more than pleased to assist you in making sure they don't fall off.

I relent! You sir are the king asshole!;)
ButThis thread is worthless without pics
William's wife was telling him the caps wouldn't come off so they could air down. He told her to quit being a pansy and just unscrew them. She sniveled a bit more and then he tried, then he tried with his pliers, then I cut the valve stems off so he could air down. A pic of the look on his face for his plier use and my pocket knife use would have been great but no one had a camera out.

I have a remote controlled relay that turns power on and off with a wireless key fob. It also fits under the top half of the PDC where all the wires are for the fuses under the hood. It is beyond amusing to have someone try to leave the driveway and their rig dies 4 times for no reason before they get 30 feet. Then all of a sudden it is fine and quits dying.

So, if your rig ever has intermittent dying issues when it gets in close proximity to me, you may consider what is in a good hiding place and whether you left it alone where I could get to it for a few minutes.

I once had a helper that spent a fair bit of time annoying me. One day we were setting the toe and he had the smart ends of the tape measures. I told him you had to tighten the pinch bolts on the clamps with a socket and ratchet because they would move and the toe would change if you used a wrench.

When he went to measure after tightening the bolts with the wrench, I would move my end over an inch so the dimension was wrong. He would loosen the bolts and I would have him check the measurement so he would know when to tighten the clamp bolts. It would be correct, he would pick up the wrench, tighten the bolts, we would check it to see if it was right and I would burn an inch, he would loosen the bolts and we would measure again. During the 45 minutes I kept him doing this, I was harassing him the whole time telling him that the reason it was changing is because he was using a wrench instead of a socket and ratchet. I had told him 100s of times previous that it was not in our best interest to use tools that were slow and inefficient.

He'd loosen the bolts, I'd set the end of the tape measure correctly on the aluminum bar. He'd tighten with the wrench, I'd burn an inch. Even though he is somewhat mechanical and not once did he turn the tie rod after the first measurement that was correct, he never did figure out that I screwed with him for 45 minutes. It took all the restraint I possessed not to bust out laughing after the 3rd or 4th time of him loosening the pinch bolts.

Then again, I'm easily amused.

William's wife was telling him the caps wouldn't come off so they could air down. He told her to quit being a pansy and just unscrew them. She sniveled a bit more and then he tried, then he tried with his pliers, then I cut the valve stems off so he could air down. A pic of the look on his face for his plier use and my pocket knife use would have been great but no one had a camera out.

I have a remote controlled relay that turns power on and off with a wireless key fob. It also fits under the top half of the PDC where all the wires are for the fuses under the hood. It is beyond amusing to have someone try to leave the driveway and their rig dies 4 times for no reason before they get 30 feet. Then all of a sudden it is fine and quits dying.

So, if your rig ever has intermittent dying issues when it gets in close proximity to me, you may consider what is in a good hiding place and whether you left it alone where I could get to it for a few minutes.

I once had a helper that spent a fair bit of time annoying me. One day we were setting the toe and he had the smart ends of the tape measures. I told him you had to tighten the pinch bolts on the clamps with a socket and ratchet because they would move and the toe would change if you used a wrench.

When he went to measure after tightening the bolts with the wrench, I would move my end over an inch so the dimension was wrong. He would loosen the bolts and I would have him check the measurement so he would know when to tighten the clamp bolts. It would be correct, he would pick up the wrench, tighten the bolts, we would check it to see if it was right and I would burn an inch, he would loosen the bolts and we would measure again. During the 45 minutes I kept him doing this, I was harassing him the whole time telling him that the reason it was changing is because he was using a wrench instead of a socket and ratchet. I had told him 100s of times previous that it was not in our best interest to use tools that were slow and inefficient.

He'd loosen the bolts, I'd set the end of the tape measure correctly on the aluminum bar. He'd tighten with the wrench, I'd burn an inch. Even though he is somewhat mechanical and not once did he turn the tie rod after the first measurement that was correct, he never did figure out that I screwed with him for 45 minutes. It took all the restraint I possessed not to bust out laughing after the 3rd or 4th time of him loosening the pinch bolts.

Then again, I'm easily amused.

you sir, are a dirty filthy bastard :) whom I respect the hell out of. the wireless key fob is genius!