Pissed Off Employee

Don't think so.:p
A month ago we were on Spooner's Canyon in JV. I do most of the spotting and my helper was heading up part of the trail and was off the line a little bit. His forward progress halted and he was backing up to get a better angle at it. I noticed that he was about to run the rear diff up onto a diff hanger with a cup in it that would hang the diff both directions, no forward or back. So, I holler at him to keep coming back, just a bit more, almost there, yep, now you got it, you're all the way stuck. :banana:

Reactions: StG58
A month ago we were on Spooner's Canyon in JV. I do most of the spotting and my helper was heading up part of the trail and was off the line a little bit. His forward progress halted and he was backing up to get a better angle at it. I noticed that he was about to run the rear diff up onto a diff hanger with a cup in it that would hang the diff both directions, no forward or back. So, I holler at him to keep coming back, just a bit more, almost there, yep, now you got it, you're all the way stuck. :banana:
King asshole! Did Matt get out and smack up side the head?