Please Critique My Build List

I loves me some people.

1667511788485.jpeg

I think some people are just to insecure. I don’t agree with all the crap we sling as a group at times but sure as hell not going to lose any sleep over something someone says on a forum. Maybe that is age and experience talking, I just don’t get it.

Reactions: Zorba
Gosh dang this thread is funny. Some one shoot me if I am ever that thin skinned. The guy asked for critiques for crying out loud.

He went back to his facebook jeep group....

I used to work at an experimental aircraft shop that did r&d and custom work. The only time i thought adding a k&n style filter to something was a good idea was a line of air filters for helicopter engines that had no filtering at all

Most people who ask to be critiqued don't really want to be. They just want validation.

Shame. Real critiques from guys that have already done it once or more are priceless. If the cost is a few bumps and bruises to the ego so be it. I learn so much from these forums and I really appreciate you all!

• Replace awful Kenwood radio with a restored factory radio from 1FactoryRadio, possibly with bluetooth
I did this. Replaced stock radio with another stock radio adapted for bluetooth.

1Factory radio did great work. I really like it. Another poster said blah blah about quality but I wanted convenience of bluetooth and a dash that is stock.

I also put in new speakers from Crutchfield.

I wasnt expecting my jeep to give a symphony sound. lol windows aer always down anyway.

Cheers.

One comment only... find a jeep guy you don't like that much and give him your K&N air filter.

Seriously though if you drive any dusty road, recomend you go back to stock filters and replace frequently. The standard K&N doesn't do a great job filtering fine air born particulate.