Please help me ID these YJ doors

Kathy

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Dave and I are thinking of trading some things for this 88 yj. I’m trying to get more info and details on it and have never seen doors like these. Does anyone know what doors these are?
4765C155-7BC1-493E-8842-559452A182A0.jpeg

I’m not seeing
Might be doors made by Ralley Top in southern California.
can i ask what made you think that? I’m not seeing they sell lowers. It’s the window in the lower half of the door that has me stumped.

I’m not seeing

can i ask what made you think that? I’m not seeing they sell lowers. It’s the window in the lower half of the door that has me stumped.
It's the window in the lower part of the door that made me think of Rally Top. A friend of mine has a CJ-5 and he ordered a top and doors from them about 2 years ago and they looked like that.

Reactions: Kathy
It's the window in the lower part of the door that made me think of Rally Top. A friend of mine has a CJ-5 and he ordered a top and doors from them about 2 years ago and they looked like that.
I. Was able to find them. They are doors that came with the acme top on a cj5. From what I can see those doors and tops fit on a yj which is why that jeep has it. Thank you for your help!
09EF3912-4DBD-4868-ADF0-573098F84B09.png