Plug under dash attached to door

Kmsohn

IMG_20200803_140507989_HDR.jpg

Calling @Jamison C ..he knows everything electrical..that's not a light and has a red lock....it has a purpose , at least on some models.

Hang tight, he will check in.

Also, what does Des Moines mean? Sounds weird.

Maybe you bought the first electric TJ concept Jeep ? :rolleyes:
(sorry I have no idea...but somebody on here will know)

If that was connected to the door I’m stumped. Can you take a picture of what it attaches to as you stated in the title?

Calling @Jamison C ..he knows everything electrical..that's not a light and has a red lock....it has a purpose , at least on some models.

Hang tight, he will check in.

Also, what does Des Moines mean? Sounds weird.

Ok, well thank you!
DES MOINES, IA is the capital of IOWA.

It is located on, and named after, the Des Moines River, which likely was adapted from the early French name, Rivière des Moines, meaning "River of the Monks

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
You might want to provide the year and version of TJ along with the connector wire colors to further assist determining what that connector was for.
Power Mirrors ???
2011 Jeep Wrangler
You might want to provide the year and version of TJ along with the connector wire colors to further assist determining what that connector was for.
Power Mirrors ???

Hi, 2011 JEEP WRANGLER

That connection is for the power doors on your JK. You may or may not have power options but Jeep just uses the same harness.
This is a TJ forum for Jeeps made from 97-06.
You will get much better information on the JK forum
https://wranglerjkforum.net/
Best of luck!

Already a part of this forum.
No electric doors, and the plug it goes in continues to fall out. Very annoying.
We need pictures of what you’re referring to.

Also, what @06lj was trying to say is while you may already be part of this forum, you’re on the wrong forum entirely. This forum is dedicated to the TJ Wrangler that was produced from 97-06. If you have a 2011, yours is a JK Wrangler that was produced from 07-17. We’re not gonna know much about your Wrangler because it’s a totally different animal than the TJs that we own.

Join the forum I’m linking below. They’ll know plenty about your Jeep.
https://wranglerjkforum.net/

Reactions: 06lj and Kiwi TJ