Oregon PNW Jeeps 4 Tillamook - 6/20

Added to Calendar: 06-20-20

Sgt Jarhead

A wise man once said, “Google it”
Supporting Member
I’m traveling to Salem this Sunday for training the next 3 weeks and will have weekends off. I’m considering taking my Jeep with me and want to see if there’s anyone wanting to hit up Cedar Creek and FireBreak5 in Tillamook. Or if anyone already has plans if they’d have room for one more. I’d like to know the area and rather not risk doing so alone.

Rig should be capable and I do plan on bringing my tools, recovery gear etc, etc.

I’d be available all day Saturday or Sunday on the 20/21st, 27th/28th, and 4/5th.

Thanks!

I might be available on the 27th. I have only been out there once to run Cedar Creek, but it was not hard to find.

Reactions: Sgt Jarhead
I might be available on the 27th. I have only been out there once to run Cedar Creek, but it was not hard to find.

Sweet! I’ll surely keep you in mind if I decide to take the Jeep out with me. Need to swap the oil seal to my SYE housing before I can even consider taking her.

Honestly, the more the merrier. I haven’t wheeled with a group since I left Hawaii and I’ve been itching to get back out on the trails!
Those trails aren’t too hard at all, mostly fun walks where being narrow is nice. @EJD and I went about a month or so ago and got to see a JKU struggle to fit :)

I love to meetup and run a trail or two. Depending on the day, I’ll have to wing it. From what I know talking to forest rangers here Sand Lake dunes will reopen on the 18th! So that could be an amazing end to the day really if you run a badge trail in the forest and end at the beach!

I love to meetup and run a trail or two. Depending on the day, I’ll have to wing it. From what I know talking to forest rangers here Sand Lake dunes will reopen on the 18th! So that could be an amazing end to the day really if you run a badge trail in the forest and end at the beach!

I would be all about it! Especially if we can make it fall on a Saturday so I can stay out late and not worry about getting back down to Salem before work if I were to go on a Sunday.

Reactions: EJD and Rick Flair
She’s pretty much packed up for a wheeling trip. Just need to adjust the rear driveline to compensate for the tummy tuck tomorrow and she’s good to go!

AE633AA6-4613-4A9C-A0EA-D08053B163C4.jpeg

Reactions: JMT and Rick Flair
my wife is working down there that week, we were allready talking about me running down for the weekend, would ypu guys mind if we tagged along?

Reactions: JMT and EJD