Washington PNW north end - call in sick Reiter or Walker 4/19/21

B00mb00m

The Church of Cutting Brakes of Atlas-Front Digs
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
the weekend is booked for me but I got Monday off work, anyone want to wheel monday 4/19? I gots new tires i want to test and my truck is back in action. I think Walker would be better honestly, because its generally easier. I'm talking about @DaveF @Vasq @tombicon and any of the other wetside wheelers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vasq
the weekend is booked for me but I got Monday off work, anyone want to wheel monday 4/19? I gots new tires i want to test and my truck is back in action. I think Walker would be better honestly, because its generally easier. I talking about @DaveF @Vasq @tombicon and any of the other wetside wheelers.
Man.
I might be able to make that happen.

Reactions: B00mb00m
Man.
I might be able to make that happen.
200.gif
I'lll be out of cell service Sat-SUn but will check in Sunday evening

If I can pull it of, I'm in Graham.
Never been to Walker.
Not sure how long to drive, but I'll tow.
Meet when, where?
I'm open to whatever works for you traffic wise. Check on googlemaps where they let you type in a leave time. Walker ORV or Reiter Hills ORV. I know Walker a bit better but lots of stuff to play on and get scratches at Reiter.

Reactions: Wildman
I'm open to whatever works for you traffic wise. Check on googlemaps where they let you type in a leave time. Walker ORV or Reiter Hills ORV. I know Walker a bit better but lots of stuff to play on and get scratches at Reiter.
Your pick.
Just keep in mind this will be my first real wheeling trip, so you gotta cut me a bit of slack.
Tell me where to map to, and I will.

Your pick.
Just keep in mind this will be my first real wheeling trip, so you gotta cut me a bit of slack.
Tell me where to map to, and I will.
Ok.
Just mapped both.
About a 20 minute further drive to walker.
Mapquest says 2 hrs 44 mins there.
How early do you want to get started?

Ok.
Just mapped both.
About a 20 minute further drive to walker.
Mapquest says 2 hrs 44 mins there.
How early do you want to get started?
Lets do when the sun starts shining? 9am? Walker Valley ORV park in google maps should get you there. Located in the beautiful Mount Vernon, WA. Main parking lot is on Peter Burns road, you'll see a big loop with trailer parking and gravel lot. I've never been on a weekday, it should be awesome and not a lot of people. For first trail Walker is PERFECT. Nothing too bad, but they have revamped one of the rock trails since i was there last so not sure what that will be like.

Lets do when the sun starts shining? 9am? Walker Valley ORV park in google maps should get you there. Located in the beautiful Mount Vernon, WA. Main parking lot is on Peter Burns road, you'll see a big loop with trailer parking and gravel lot. I've never been on a weekday, it should be awesome and not a lot of people. For first trail Walker is PERFECT. Nothing too bad, but they have revamped one of the rock trails since i was there last so not sure what that will be like.
Do I need any pass?
I have a discovery pass for Elbe, but no idea about Walker.
Now ima have to watch walker YouTube vids.
Cool.
Excited.
Thanks for including me!

Reactions: B00mb00m
Do I need any pass?
I have a discovery pass for Elbe, but no idea about Walker.
Now ima have to watch walker YouTube vids.
Cool.
Excited.
Thanks for including me!
Oh good point ya you needs discovery pass.

the weekend is booked for me but I got Monday off work, anyone want to wheel monday 4/19? I gots new tires i want to test and my truck is back in action. I think Walker would be better honestly, because its generally easier. I'm talking about @DaveF @Vasq @tombicon and any of the other wetside wheelers.
I absolutely would if I could, but there is just no way... I have 12 days of work to complete in 4 days before I head to MOAB.... just don't have time. Going to be at Tahuya tomorrow though :)