Washington PNW north end - call in sick Reiter or Walker 4/19/21

Added to Calendar: 04-19-21

YOu should be fine at walker but def get yourself a softop if you like having glass in your hardtop

What are we in some sort of least reliable ford diesel competition?View attachment 244964
I'm loading up in the AM since I'm going doorless tomorrow. Watch, it'll rain.
By the way, I was afraid of the 6.4 and bought the V10
Neither choice optimal, but, like the diesel better.
YOu should be fine at walker but def get yourself a softop if you like having glass in your hardtop
I do have an account at Mygrant glass!

Reactions: B00mb00m
By the way, I was afraid of the 6.4 and bought the V10
Neither choice optimal, but, like the diesel better.

I do have an account at Mygrant glass!
Dammit I keep winning the least reliable diesel game everytime I play!

Well, G@# Dammit!
I did it again!
Old man playing mind games with himself, apparently.
This is kind of a long apology to @mrblaine, and @B00mb00m.
When I delivered my jeep to Blaine, I stressed and worried over way too much shit, couldn't help myself. So, on day I left I couldn't sleep the night before, I've had insomnia my entire life.
Anyway, no sleep night before leaving to meet Blaine, and deliver the jeep so Blaine can throw some magic at it.
So, I guess I was stressed a bit.
I didn't feel like I got three hours sleep in two nights.
So, show up to deliver jeep to Blaine pretty much brain dead, three rambling thoughts that had no meaning running thru my head, so I couldn't even have a real conversation w Blaine. Man! Talk about feeling like an idiot!
No sleep definitely means no brain power for me.
Sorry you had to endure that, Blaine. And yes, in case you ask, due to past experience with me, that does occurs somewhat frequently.
So, fast forward 2 plus months from that and I'm feeling better about the whole experience, Blaine has been very generous in sharing info and his patience with me, the jeep build is completed, and its time to go pick it up.
I've told myself, no more of that shit, go get your jeep, be effing excited and man up.
The day I'm supposed to leave, same shit, didn't sleep, and have now convinced myself over night struggling to sleep that this trip back down will be worse than the last one. I fucking talked myself out of going down to pick up my newly built jeep, and the shittiest part, to me, was I didn't get to shake Blaines hand and thank him for taking on my build!
Man that sucked!
But, Blaine is a professional and handled it well.
By the way, my business partner drove down and picked my damn jeep up for me. Thank you, brother, you rock too!
Once the jeep got home, I joined this forum, and said hello.
Sent out a shout out to local guys that replied to one of my posts, and offered myself up for wheeling adventures.
Last week @B00mb00m posted up, and I said yes to go wheeling today.
Spent some time Sunday crawling around the jeep, checking things over, oil, water, go fuel it up, load it on the trailer, all set for this morning.
Have a few beers last night, read myself to sleep. Wake up, get outta my easy chair, crawl into bed.
Start to fall asleep when a thought pops into my head.
Its jeep and this trip related.
That's all it took.
I couldn't go back to freaking sleep. For hours.
I had to send a text to @B00mb00m and beg off.
And man, I hope I didn't see up your wheeling today!
That's a Go# damned hell of a way to make an impression on someone.
I'm sorry now to both you guys.

Well, G@# Dammit!
I did it again!
When I delivered my jeep to Blaine, I stressed and worried over way too much shit, couldn't help myself. So, on day I left I couldn't sleep the night before, I've had insomnia my entire life.
Anyway, no sleep night before leaving to meet Blaine, and deliver the jeep so Blaine can throw some magic at it.
So, show up to deliver jeep to Blaine pretty much brain dead, three rambling thoughts that had no meaning running thru my head, so I couldn't even have a real conversation w Blaine. Man! Talk about feeling like an idiot!
Sorry you had to endure that, Blaine. And yes, in case you ask, due to past experience with me, that does occurs somewhat frequently.
So, fast forward 2 plus months from that and I'm feeling better about the whole experience, Blaine has been very generous in sharing info and his patience with me, the jeep build is completed, and its time to go pick it up.
I've told myself, no more of that shit, go get your jeep, be effing excited and man up.
The day I'm supposed to leave, same shit, didn't sleep, and have now convinced myself over night struggling to sleep that this trip back down will be worse than the last one. I fucking talked myself out of going down to pick up my newly built jeep, and the shittiest part, to me, was I didn't get to shake Blaines hand and thank him for taking on my build!
Man that sucked!
By the way, my business partner drove down and picked my damn jeep up for me. Thank you, brother, you rock too!
Sent out a shout out to local guys that replied to one of my posts, and offered myself up for wheeling adventures.
Spent some time Sunday crawling around the jeep, checking things over, oil, water, go fuel it up, load it on the trailer, all set for this morning.
Have a few beers last night, read myself to sleep. Wake up, get outta my easy chair, crawl into bed.
That's all it took.
I told him to tell you that your partner needs to drive your rig so you'll quit worrying about it.

Nyesss now my slow rebuild process is eclipsed by this! boomboom will forget all about how long it takes me to do anything.

Well, G@# Dammit!
I did it again!
Man that sucked!
That's all it took.
What you never heard of nyquil?