SOLD Poison Spyder TJ RockBrawler Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier - Tabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

toximus

I live in my Jeep
Supporting Member
Price
http://shop.poisonspyder.com/TJ-RockBrawler-Rear-Bumper-with-Tire-Carrier-Ta-p/14-61-020-d.htm
This tire carrier has about 2k miles on it and was coated in LineX which cost another $400. Total original cost was over $1600.

I'm asking $780 for local pick up, $990 shipped to a business, or $1080 shipped to a home. This is because it's going to cost me to buy packaging materials and take a lot of time to package.

Includes the tire carrier, spiderweb gusset, and license plate bracket.

IMG_20190512_135103.jpg

Last edited:
Do you buy random TJs and part them out or do you have a salvage yard haha??? You have so many dang parts it’s not even funny lol. Quite the array of goodies you have.

It's not funny... You're looking at years worth of addiction and building that I finally decided to sell all unused parts at a loss in exchange for some sanity in my yard and garage. If you're interested, I have a car and an ATV for sale too . Both run and drive great... Hey, it's better than drugs and alcohol.

It's not funny... You're looking at years worth of addiction and building that I finally decided to sell all unused parts at a loss in exchange for some sanity in my yard and garage. If you're interested, I have a car and an ATV for sale too . Both run and drive great... Hey, it's better than drugs and alcohol.
Definately better than drugs and alcohol. My garage is clutter free...I’m good.

Any chance you would bundle a few of your items you have posted? Located in WI as well

Price lowered to $700 for pick up, $900 to business, or $990 to home.

Im asking myself the same question. Im in the process of selling my diesel excursion and a guy is supposed to be coming next weekend for it if he doesn’t flake out on me ill be buying this

Ill have to sell my excursion to free up the money. If it sells next weekend I’ll take it. But that’s depending on the guy ive been talking to being dependable. Ill let you know asap but obviously don’t hold it for me. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.