SOLD Possible Sale - 2004 Rubicon with 15k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepmikey

Supporting Member
Price
TBD
Still going back and forth on whether or not I'm selling my 04 Rubicon. I purchased this about 1-2 months ago from dealership in Idaho. Was previously a 1 owner Jeep from Utah with 14K miles and change. Just hit 15K miles driving it back to my parents.

Jeep when purchased was completely stock. Frame still has markings from the factory. The only things I've done to it: replaced the shocks with Bilstein 5100s, added a Quadratec leveling kit, new 265/75/16 MTR Kevlar tires, and a new Pioneer screen. I still have the original radio if desired.

Between the Jeep itself, tax, shipping, parts and labor - I'm into this for over $30K. The only reason I'm potentially selling is to make room for a 1991 Land Rover Defender. No low ball offers - still entertaining the idea.

IMG_0931.jpg
25F86DA8-9324-4A95-ABA1-BD3F36D164DD.jpeg
40C80EA0-1FF5-41FF-B551-143A3A64E4E5.jpeg
C9C7716A-E1FE-4D76-999C-18DC6E1083AD.jpeg
IMG_0927.jpg

Reactions: TJ Starting
Trade Chris for his Savvy built rig. You don’t really want a Defender 😁

Beautiful Jeep by the way!

This is a nice one, but it’s too nice for me to want to drive I think.
That's why I bought the Defender - I need someone I can drive and not think about. It's almost too sad to drive this Rubicon and put miles on it.

That's why I bought the Defender - I need someone I can drive and not think about. It's almost too sad to drive this Rubicon and put miles on it.

Trust me, I hear you. Something like this almost deserves to be a museum piece 🤣

That looks possibly to nice to drive also 🤣
I will prob end up keeping both - I told myself would only have 1 nice weekend car. I couldn't pass on the Defender and know I'll regret selling the Jeep if I do sell it.

I will prob end up keeping both - I told myself would only have 1 nice weekend car. I couldn't pass on the Defender and know I'll regret selling the Jeep if I do sell it.
You might end up with a collection of really nice cars soon enough 😉

I also forgot to mention I have a brand new NOS black soft top from mopar one of the last ones I could track down in the US still in sealed boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.