SOLD Possible Sale - 2004 Rubicon with 15k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d reach out to Dennis Collins and see what he would offer you. He would have this listed for 35-37 grand I’d imagine. Second option is BAT. You won’t get the number you want on here I wouldn’t think. It’s damn nice, but a niche buyer is who you need

Reactions: 2001slvrstntj
I love it and its just over an hour away from me, but yeah, more than I'd want to spend especially with my current collection.
Beautiful tho.

I love it and its just over an hour away from me, but yeah, more than I'd want to spend especially with my current collection.
Beautiful tho.
It’s definitely a niche buyer. Frankly? Every time I drive it I don’t feel great putting miles on it. My previous 06 rubicon with 58K miles I almost daily drove this past summer because it felt like just another car.

good chance I keep it

Reactions: 2001slvrstntj
I’d reach out to Dennis Collins and see what he would offer you. He would have this listed for 35-37 grand I’d imagine. Second option is BAT. You won’t get the number you want on here I wouldn’t think. It’s damn nice, but a niche buyer is who you need
Decided I'm going to keep it at least through the winter - every time I see photos of it reminds me I won't find another one like. If someone on the forum comes across this post and is dying for it at the right price maybe I'd let it go.

Reactions: Chris and Starrs
It’s definitely a niche buyer. Frankly? Every time I drive it I don’t feel great putting miles on it. My previous 06 rubicon with 58K miles I almost daily drove this past summer because it felt like just another car.

good chance I keep it
I feel the same as you do. I really struggled with this. Mine had 10,200 on it when I bought it. Showroom new. When I first got it I felt bad driving it. Put 1100 on it this summer. I just got over the fact that I am going to preserve it as a museum piece - I can still preserve it (no winters)/enjoy it/drive it! But also, I only got a little over $18k into mine - it's been very tempting to flip it, make some $$. I can go drive my daughter's '03 with 151k on it when I need to get my "TJ" fix. But, WHERE will I find another low mileage TJ at a reasonable price if I let this one go and end up regretting it. UUGH.

Last edited:
I am thinking about BAT - not sure yet. I know this is a niche car - frankly anyone that wants a TJ Rubicon wants it to be as clean and stock as possible like mine or something you don't mind cutting up to build out.

I think I'd let it go for $27,900 depending on timing and whether that includes the NAS soft top and extra replacement NAS windows I purchased.

This post wreaks of troll so be careful OP. The pictures clearly show it to be a manual, I would think if you are "looking to buy it now" you would have gone through the pics...
I missed that, I was looking for a automatic and has purchased one on eBay, but thanks.

Did this Jeep wind up at Collins Bros?

EACCEBA2-F6C3-4250-AA18-D1F72E80EC3E.png

Sure looks the same -bumper extensions and stock radio back in it. Yup- if you look at Carfax it came from New York. Wonder what he got for it??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.