Possibly got the wrong Rancho shocks

Its OME Springs 2" with Bilstein 5100 shocks. Not exactly what you're running, but close enough. I had about 5" up and 3" down, the Bilsteins are an 8" travel shock, meant for 0-2" of lift (basically stock replacement).

I'm currently adding a 3/4" spacer to my springs and putting the 239/241's in. I'm planning to be pretty close, travelwise, to what @JMT posted above.
okay! I will take some more measurements tomorrow and I might use 239/241 instead. I don't mind having more shock travel at all..

My pocket might mind though! haha

Keep what you have and add a 3/4" spacer to the springs all around, now you have a better shock fit and still should avoid any vibe problems. You may also consider a 1" body lift and a 1"MML to along with your suspension lift. The body lift and 1"MML will help with the vibes too.

Keep what you have and add a 3/4" spacer to the springs all around, now you have a better shock fit and still should avoid any vibe problems. You may also consider a 1" body lift and a 1"MML to along with your suspension lift. The body lift and 1"MML will help with the vibes too.
Actually, If I am not mistaken if I add a 3/4" spacer I will have even less down travel, and even more up travel?

Why would you think that I would have a better shock fit?

I run 3.25" suspension lift and have 239's in the front and 241"s in the rear and the shock travel is almost 50/50, that's all I'm saying. You can measure and calculate all you want, my shock travel is 50/50 with the Jeep on the tires.

Reactions: TJim
I run 3.25" suspension lift and have 239's in the front and 241"s in the rear and the shock travel is almost 50/50, that's all I'm saying. You can measure and calculate all you want, my shock travel is 50/50 with the Jeep on the tires.

Today I took some more measurements.

I have roughly 3" front lift, and 2.5" rear lift.

With the combo RS55128/RS55240 I have the following:
5.7" up travel - 2.28" down travel (FRONT)
5.44" up travel - 1.84" down travel (REAR)

IF compressed and extended length of the longer combo RS55239/RS55241 are correct, I will have the following:
4.32" up travel - 5.09" down travel (FRONT)
4.69" up travel - 3.47" down travel (REAR)

It is clear that RS55239/RS55241 is the preferred choice for this kind of lifts. It is closer to 50 50 ratio by far.
(If I add a 10mm spacer up front, I will have almost perfect 50 50 ratio)