Post photos of BFG KM3 tires on your TJ

You made me question it, so went and looked at the springs. I could read one rear part number, 3" lift. I just got the 35s (from 33s) on recently, so still breaking in the gears and haven't gone offroad. Guess I need to order new 4" springs....

Should be good,I have 3 inch teraflex and savvy 1.25 4.25 looks plenty for my mt 35s

image.jpg

You probably have one of my favorite, what I consider realistic, builds on here. I'm never going to build a tons and 40s rig, but yours is legit!

Thanks for the compliments but not everything was my idea. I followed this build from another forum, and when I had my YJ I thought if I every get a TJ I hope to make it look like his. I used a lot of his ideas and a few of my own ideas.

99444EBE-F32D-4C83-81DD-BB95CA770877.jpeg

Agreed, I could help him out!

That's my thought, Rock Monsters are one of my absolute favorites, but a tad spendy for me!

Yes they are a tad spendy. I had these Pro Comp wheels for several years. These where not in the budget when I started my build, It was not until I got a nice bonus $$ that I was able to afford them and completed my build. Ok that's complete Bull Shit as we all know if you own a jeep the build is never really done

70582170-75AF-45B5-869D-02985596991D.jpeg

509E8856-39C3-4C6F-BEB9-8DBE78FDBB2A.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes they are a tad speedy. I had these Pro Comp wheels for several years for a long time. They where not in the budget when I started my build, It was not until I got a nice bonus $$ that I was able to afford them and completed my build. Ok that's complete Bull Shit as we all know if you own a jeep the build is never really done

View attachment 469535

View attachment 469536

That's the Pro Comps that I have (PO's choice). At first I didn't really like them, the fake bolts are too flashy. But I think it's more of a tire choice. The KO2's don't have enough protection around the lip to look right I think. I don't really know how to describe it.

I had KM2s on a couple Jeeps and they sucked in light snow, wet roads and mud. Are the KM3s that much better? I only bought the KM2s because they were bottom of the barrel (price wise) when I had them.

Reactions: bbaldwin237
I had KM2s on a couple Jeeps and they sucked in light snow, wet roads and mud. Are the KM3s that much better? I only bought the KM2s because they were bottom of the barrel (price wise) when I had them.

Since I haven't swapped to the KO2's for winter yet I can say the KM3's don't totally suck in the rain, they are a little vague and un-planted feeling on very wet pavement but they don't feel like they're going to slide out from under you. Overall I'd give them a B+ in the rain

That's the Pro Comps that I have (PO's choice). At first I didn't really like them, the fake bolts are too flashy. But I think it's more of a tire choice. The KO2's don't have enough protection around the lip to look right I think. I don't really know how to describe it.

Don't worry to much about the flashy fate bolts, they lose some of there shine after a few trips through the Rubicon. These were mine when I switched to the Rock Monsters 😂

4886333D-F880-4D7C-99BA-5239F9C74277.jpeg

Don't worry to much about the flashy fate bolts, they lose some of there shine after a few trips through the Rubicon. These were mine when I switched to the Rock Monsters 😂

View attachment 473083

In my "build" thread the other day I talked about telling her we could get Rock Monsters and showed her yours and she liked them. She was on board, even at $800+ each, and then I explained the price of other more realistic options and she changed her mind. Clearly, I'm an idiot! lol

Last edited: