Post photos of your yard projects

California weather has been absolutely epic the last few days. Wife and I were in the front yard doing much needed work. Then all of a sudden a truck full of people who like to work harder than me pull up and ask if we’d be interested in having our lawn fixed up. Well hell yeah! I’ll be happy to enjoy my Saturday with a cold soda and watch you work. Lol
Downside is the front yard now reeks of chickenshit manure

ca3c65ef980bf23b30cb289ce9fc10f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

California weather has been absolutely epic the last few days. Wife and I were in the front yard doing much needed work. Then all of a sudden a truck full of people who like to work harder than me pull up and ask if we’d be interested in having our lawn fixed up. Well hell yeah! I’ll be happy to enjoy my Saturday with a cold soda and watch you work. Lol
Downside is the front yard now reeks of chickenshit manure

View attachment 82683

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did they have left over lawn from another job?

What does the sand do?
After a significant snow (for Oklahoma) I noticed water streaming from underground where the sand is in the photograph. Thought I had a problem with the frost free faucet and I dug up the area. The water continued for two more days and it ended up being an underground gopher fun the water was running out of. It washed out quit a bit of dirt at the corner of the greenhouse so I back filled it with the sand.

Reactions: lowranger