Post pictures of kids in roof top hammocks

This thread title confuses me greatly.

EDIT: I updated it to make more sense ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sancho
instructions-unclear-3402070.png

It seems like a cute thing for the kids. If you don't mind letting them crawl all over your Jeep. But to many gaps to be an effective bikini top. And to small of an area for me anyway to enjoy it.

I see the potential for all kinds of mischief because of these things. Some of it is bound to be funny.

Reactions: fuse and 06TJ35's
I updated it to make more sense ;) I kind of got it, but then it seemed like "car roof rest bed" was too much versus just "roof top".
Seems like the original title (or product name) was an automatic translator fail. OP has gone silent, but it looked to me like someone was fishing for pictures that could be used in ads for a cheap Chinese product.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Seems like the original title (or product name) was an automatic translator fail. OP has gone silent, but it looked to me like someone was fishing for pictures that could be used in ads for a cheap Chinese product.
Not fishing. I reverted to teenaged Javier when I saw this and pictured one of us dumb kids driving while the other stood on this device and attempted to "surf". I figured that since I imagined it someone had done it. Nothing nefarious going on here on my part.

Not fishing. I reverted to teenaged Javier when I saw this and pictured one of us dumb kids driving while the other stood on this device and attempted to "surf". I figured that since I imagined it someone had done it. Nothing nefarious going on here on my part.
Fair enough. I didn't mean to call you out. It's just that the post seemed a little odd.

Reactions: Chris and No.343