20170128_152009.jpg
20180502_165833.jpg
7.jpg
4.jpg
10.JPG
26.JPG
134.JPG
Letts1.jpg

I sold my white '03 X to my buddy, It has the khaki soft top, which to me looks almost as good as the tan...you'll note how the khaki top almost matches the faded fender flares perfectly...:D
img_0369-jpg.jpg

I hope you don't like it too much, the khaki tops are almost extinct. I think Sierra Offroad is the only one making them any more.

Last edited:
All these white Jeeps looks awesome....

We are shopping Jeeps right now and my wife reallyyyy wants us to get a white one but they are SO hard to find. We need to get an automatic which is hard enough then to throw white into the mix, it’s just too hard. I found one that looked great and had all black interior but it has a rebuilt title and the steering was crazy so I passed on it. I WISH I could find a 98-02 White with black interior, 4.0, auto, on 33’s, with a roof rack and 140k or less miles for around 9k.....I can find that in other colors but not in white.

Last edited:
Reactions: DA RUNT
I really like the white, mine is red (bought used and it was too good a deal to pass up). I'm thinking about a repaint in 2020, and white is my first choice with Impact Orange and light Tan as other considerations.

Same as me bru.
I wanted a silver or dark green. Looked for months and months. The red was on the market but out in whoop whoop. I wasn't interested.
The price kept dropping because of it's location, then eventually it was half the price of anything else on the market.
I was always thinking respray, but the red has actually grown on me.

Reactions: zebra12