Potential RGA inner/outer axles for sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudo

TJ Enthusiast
Looking to recoup some funds as I plan to go down the path of setting up the front end with a hub kit to get rid of the vibrations I have.

I had purchased the USA made RGA inner/outer axles with the larger 1350 ujoint last year and have learned there are no locking hub kits that interface with those inner axles after I got more serious about resolving the vibes.

So....for now gaging interest for those that might be interested. I would like to either swap someone who has RGA discovery version or sell outright after I determine if I can even source a set of them. I know when I purchased thr USA made version it was a 3-4 month wait.

Thanks.

Shouldn't be hard to sell outright. Someone here will be interested.

Looking to recoup some funds as I plan to go down the path of setting up the front end with a hub kit to get rid of the vibrations I have.

I had purchased the USA made RGA inner/outer axles with the larger 1350 ujoint last year and have learned there are no locking hub kits that interface with those inner axles after I got more serious about resolving the vibes.

So....for now gaging interest for those that might be interested. I would like to either swap someone who has RGA discovery version or sell outright after I determine if I can even source a set of them. I know when I purchased thr USA made version it was a 3-4 month wait.

Thanks.

Mostly true. There is a way to use that larger inner with a new outer. This is only for information and not a suggestion but it is possible to run a JK unit bearing on a TJ knuckle. That means that it is theoretically possible to run a JK hub kit on a TJ knuckle. Not that you should, but you can. It is stupidly cost prohibitive.

Reactions: g.hayduke

Thanks.

I am interested. PM sent....... Thanks

Mostly true. There is a way to use that larger inner with a new outer. This is only for information and not a suggestion but it is possible to run a JK unit bearing on a TJ knuckle. That means that it is theoretically possible to run a JK hub kit on a TJ knuckle. Not that you should, but you can. It is stupidly cost prohibitive.

Interesting....

I'd like to hear more about this JK option. By the time I buy new axles, new rims to accommodate hubs, potentially new tire for said rims, 5x5.5 hub kit, and pay to get hub kit to play nice with big brake kit, I think I'm in the stupid cost range 🙃

Any advice on approach? Maybe I should schedule a time to ship or bring my jeep to your abode for some assistance. I'm just at the point that vibes need to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.