New York Potential Sale: 2004 Wrangler Rubicon

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepmikey

Supporting Member
Price
$23,500
Potentially selling my 04 Wrangler Rubicon with 59K miles. I purchased it from a Lexus dealership in VA. 1 owner with a clean carfax and clean title (title is paid off). Only reason I'm potentially selling it - bought a 38 foot Jupiter center console boat and have a Defender on top of all the toys.

Frame is in perfect condition - body is in good condition with normal wear for an almost 20 year old truck with 59K miles.

After it arrived from Virginia - Al Mac Motors in Branford, CT did the following:

- Brand new KM3s (265/75/16)
- Quadratec leveling kit
- New Fox 2.0 shocks all around
- New fox steering stabilizer
- New Rubicon fender flares (you're reading that right - I found someone down south that had new old stock on Facebook)
- Bumper milk jug deletes
- New Mopar soft top windows (again, Mopar original not Bestop or aftermarket)
- Extreme Terrain light bar
- KC LED 6 inch lights
- Pioneer double din head unit (DMH-W4660NEX)
- New kicker speakers and kicker center console sub
- KC fogs
- Truckle LED headlights
- Black headlight bezels (not pictured)
- Quadratec LED tails
- Wraparound license plate frame

One of the lifters went - I had all the lifters replaced just a few hundred miles ago as Wayne was already doing the work.

I'm into the Jeep over $30K between the Jeep, parts, labor and shipping. With having just paid $20K tax on the boat - was hoping to offset that bill. If can't get a decent amount for the Jeep, going to hold onto it and pass it down to my son for when he's old enough to drive.

IMG_7097.JPEG

66793517150__3D3F954F-5112-442E-904C-7D1FAC5CF95E.JPG

66793485170__7ABE84B6-419A-44D9-8F29-62799DC823E7.JPG

Could you post pictures of the frame, driver and passenger side. Thanks
A lot of folks asking for these...see below. These are all photos taken before it shipped from the Lexus dealership in Virginia. I even included a screenshot of the for sale ad and photos of floor boards. I paid $22,900 before shipping and tax and before putting over $10K+ into this Rubicon over the past few months. Happy to provide bill of sale I personally paid upon inspection.

66768008246__1CD77842-07C4-4938-BB0F-F7F4786C019E.jpeg

IMG_7966.jpeg

IMG_7967 copy.jpeg

IMG_7968.jpeg

Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 10.46.20 PM.png

Am I wrong or is a bad lifter with that mileage pretty unusual?

So the lifters were replaced but not the cam? I didn't think that typically done.

Am I wrong or is a bad lifter with that mileage pretty unusual?

So the lifters were replaced but not the cam? I didn't think that typically done.
why if the cam is in good condition? one lifter was bad - i decided to replace all of them while the head was off. low mileage or not - it's not my first TJ where I've had a bad lifter (this is my 6th TJ with all of them being around 30-70K miles). hate to say it guys - but we're dealing with almost 20 year old jeeps...

Reactions: williambmac
Status
Not open for further replies.