Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Northland Pouto this Saturday

Colin

Okay I know it's short notice but it looks like it will be raining Saturday and our local club are doing a tag-along trip to Pouto. All welcome, Meet Te Kopuru School Saturday morning at 08:00. Only $30 per vehicle if you want to come along?

Reactions: Kiwi TJ

Kiwi TJ

I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Okay I know it's short notice but it looks like it will be raining Saturday and our local club are doing a tag-along trip to Pouto. All welcome, Meet Te Kopuru School Saturday morning at 08:00. Only $30 per vehicle if you want to come along?
I just saw this...Im running a bit late lol...How as the trip anyway ?

OP
Colin

Colin

I just saw this...Im running a bit late lol...How as the trip anyway ?
It was a great trip. The rain was really bucketing down early in the morning but then it cleared to a lovely day. We covered some ground and had a selection of trucks from a 1 week old Toyota Hilux to a couple of buggys. Everyone went everywhere albeit with some needing a pull every now and then. We even had a old Mitsubishi L300 van come along and he had a fabulous day. We all got to the lighthouse and took in the spectacular views. Maybe next time Kiwi TJ?

Reactions: Kiwi TJ

Kiwi TJ

Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
It was a great trip. The rain was really bucketing down early in the morning but then it cleared to a lovely day. We covered some ground and had a selection of trucks from a 1 week old Toyota Hilux to a couple of buggys. Everyone went everywhere albeit with some needing a pull every now and then. We even had a old Mitsubishi L300 van come along and he had a fabulous day. We all got to the lighthouse and took in the spectacular views. Maybe next time Kiwi TJ?
Sounds like a blast...I was wondering if you all would make it to the light house.
I'd be keen on a trip like that.. I'm in the middle of planning a trip south to Horopito Motors in the next month or so. Should be some great views across Desert Road. Need to sort out a coupe issues with Bruiser first though.

Reactions: Colin

Kiwi TJ

Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Wow, that's a bit of a trip in a Jeep especially with petrol prices the way they are now... I will post something here next time we have a trip that others can come on. How tough can you go?
Yeah Its gonna be a bit expensive haha
I'm running stock height apart from 31" A/T tyres… and with the pocket flares there is not much clearance when flexed.:(...(2 inch lift is on the cards when I can save some more money) I'm still a beginner/intermediate when it comes to off-road, haven't really take it too far of the beaten track

OP
Colin

Colin

Yeah Its gonna be a bit expensive haha
I'm running stock height apart from 31" A/T tyres… and with the pocket flares there is not much clearance when flexed.:(...(2 inch lift is on the cards when I can save some more money) I'm still a beginner/intermediate when it comes to off-road, haven't really take it too far of the beaten track
Haha, yeah my Jeep is on 33 MT tyres but I also have a set of 35" Silverstone Extreme mud tyres for any of the mud we have up here. The mud tyres make a huge difference, I wouldn't be without them. I am also running a 4" lift to give the tyres the clearance needed. My jeep gets wheeled quite hard so is starting to show a few knocks and scrapes. I have attached a photo from when we had a tree jump out in front of us and took the flare off...
WP_20161002_003.jpg

Kiwi TJ

Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Haha, yeah my Jeep is on 33 MT tyres but I also have a set of 35" Silverstone Extreme mud tyres for any of the mud we have up here. The mud tyres make a huge difference, I wouldn't be without them. I am also running a 4" lift to give the tyres the clearance needed. My jeep gets wheeled quite hard so is starting to show a few knocks and scrapes. I have attached a photo from when we had a tree jump out in front of us and took the flare off...View attachment 43045
Ouch !!….Don't blame you having a second bigger set of shoes for those days at the mud spa....Down here that mud is like clay and you need an aggressive mud tyre to deal with it.

Reactions: Colin
OP
Colin

Colin

The tree "jump in front of you". About time to upgrade the fender flare he-he!
Couldn't believe it happens to you too! Been telling my friends about this tale, they thought I was just kidding.
Oh it happens alright, one of my other fender flares is somewhat bent from another tree that Jumped out in front of us...

nomadave

Wow, that's a bit of a trip in a Jeep especially with petrol prices the way they are now... I will post something here next time we have a trip that others can come on. How tough can you go?

bit late to the game here too. yet to get all the way down to Pouto. I'm keen for a next trip if one is happening. Will try be a little more active here!

Reactions: Colin and Kiwi TJ