Power issue with new radio

wicked_ol_wolf

Hello,
I've had some issue's, hoping someone here may have a solution. So I recently upgraded my speakers, head unit with an amp and subwoofer on my 2001 Jeep Wrangler sport. I connected all the wires where they are to suppose to go, but the head unit wasn't getting power, well it was lighting up but wouldn't turn on. There was also a clicking sound which I later found out was some electrical relay that was located behind the front left speaker (driver side) it would start clicking when I turned the key and would not stop. I then tried putting the accessory wire to the cigarette lighter and that worked but now when I turned off the Jeep the clicking would start. Weird thing is when I twisted the accessory cable to the power cable it had power and the clicking went away but the radio would not turn off. I did a quick fix and added a kill-switch to turn the radio on and off but I really don't like that, I can't save my presets. Has anyone had this issue with the electrical relay, if so how did you fix the issue. Im guessing because the sport came with a factory amp and subwoofer which I removed that there maybe be some power issue.
Thanks for the advice in advance!

tempImagerjVEt1.png

tempImageOuQjHJ.png

tempImagebbU0jJ.png

It just sounds like you got the wires messed up. Check the wiring diagram here in the resource section and make sure you have them all connected the way they should be.