Powerball Reimbursement

Oh it's real... Some people are seriously fucking stupid! I mean come on, if your name is cinnamon you were determined to be a failure from day one.

Reactions: Ron505
Poor gurl.....pfft! Unbelievable!!!

These are the idiots that vote for our countries leaders too.

Reactions: StG58
Please reimburse me... I was stupid enough to think I had a chance of winning with 1 in 292 million odds... Haha!

Ugh...now you've wrecked my mood today by posting this asinine story, lol. I fuckin' HATE people who take zero responsibility for their choices and expect other people to bail them out. It just gets worse and worse. I pretty much feel this way about 90% of the 'Go Fund Me' projects out there. IMO its fallout from 'everyone is a winner, everyone gets a trophy for participation'. We've created an entire generation of people who can't cope with challenges or adversity because they were told everything they do is magic. Stop with the lazy entitlement and get a damn job, and don't expect your minimum wage skills to earn you $15/hour.

I'm a parent of a 15-year old sophomore girl. She's an only child and has nice things, but she has an appreciation for what she has, and understands that hard-earned money bought those things. With the few chores we ask her to do (I make her pull weeds for me all summer), she understands the expectations of quality work and sticks with it until its done right. She just got her first part-time job and will be paying for insurance and gas on the car that we'll be buying. We didn't let her win at Candyland and UNO because she was a kid; she earned it.

Seriously, people like Cinnamon really piss me off. And if anyone here has a 'GoFundMe' for their Jeep Build, consider yourself warned...

Ugh...now you've wrecked my mood today by posting this asinine story, lol. I fuckin' HATE people who take zero responsibility for their choices and expect other people to bail them out. It just gets worse and worse. I pretty much feel this way about 90% of the 'Go Fund Me' projects out there. IMO its fallout from 'everyone is a winner, everyone gets a trophy for participation'. We've created an entire generation of people who can't cope with challenges or adversity because they were told everything they do is magic. Stop with the lazy entitlement and get a damn job, and don't expect your minimum wage skills to earn you $15/hour.

I'm a parent of a 15-year old sophomore girl. She's an only child and has nice things, but she has an appreciation for what she has, and understands that hard-earned money bought those things. With the few chores we ask her to do (I make her pull weeds for me all summer), she understands the expectations of quality work and sticks with it until its done right. She just got her first part-time job and will be paying for insurance and gas on the car that we'll be buying. We didn't let her win at Candyland and UNO because she was a kid; she earned it.

Seriously, people like Cinnamon really piss me off. And if anyone here has a 'GoFundMe' for their Jeep Build, consider yourself warned...

Couldn't have possibly said it better myself. That just about sums it up. We live in a modern culture where it seems like everyone these days has a sense of self entitlement.

These Go Fund Me pages really piss me off unless they are for an actual legitimate cause.