Pray for Oregon

Rick Flair

Domari Nolo
Supporting Member
Our friends who live on Upper North Fork (Near Detroit Lake) lost their home last night. He retired last month, lived on the property his whole life as his parents did. It’s sickening.

Other friends in Lions evacuated last night and Stayton was placed on standby. If Stayton goes, our town is next.

My other friend is on his way to his parents home to get them out south of Roseburg, near Glide.

This is at 9:30am this morning, looking out my bathroom window.

5ED9D7FF-D165-44CD-A099-5083253BBCAF.jpeg

Any idea how this one started? We must be getting all your smoke down here, because it’s nothing but smoke filled skies.

Reactions: Rick Flair
Also, prayers for Paul and his family with Full Stack Motorsports, he lives right in the middle of those fires.

Reactions: Axeman
Early reports are saying campers from Labor Day weekend started these. I believe it, lots of people camping that don’t camp and ignore fire restrictions.

Yes it was AMAZING the number of complaints posted from some local groups on FB of people having fires over the weekend. About the same attitude of people who won't stay on the trail or out of closed areas.

The fire between Eburg & Yakima was burning before this past weekend but has grown to over 50K acres with the high winds we have been having.

Paul is right up there in Mill City. Paul is a firefighter too, so my guess is he hasn't been home in a while.

Paul was camping all weekend from what I could gather on his FB posts. But was caught up in the high winds and stuff.

Reactions: Rick Flair
Ahhh, well hopefully he still has a home when this is over. I can't even imagine.

I almost lost my home in the Taylor Bridge fire near me. The house next to me and across the street from me all burnt down. The only reason mine was saved was they were on the road above where I live and saw the shop next to me catch on fire. So they were coming to try and save it but it was already gone.
Dumped 3 3k tanker trucks and 2 planes of fire retardant on my place to save it. I still have the red fire retardant on parts of my Jeep.
I was told that my house had burnt down by the fire marshal at first and then that it hadn't so when we were finally allowed back in the area I wasn't sure what I would find.

And that fire was caused by a construction crew doing bridge work and were welding and didn't have proper fire suppression equipment on hand. Then stood there and watched as the fire grew instead of trying to stop it. The state and that company really "F"d up on that one.