PRNDL's Green One

Fogs installed and wired up.

View attachment 290382
Looks great….Twins, got mine done last week, but you’re ahead of me on the lift and tires.

736F2357-4281-4140-A6AD-A318841F0898.jpeg

Lookin' good. I'm following your build as well. So many things to do with these old TJs.
Saw that. Ps I think we’ve got similar Jeeps and family situations “The stars aligned yesterday. I had the day off thanks to the brave American's who defend our great country (working for a bank has its perks), but the kids still had school and the wife still had work” every day I take the kids to school then figure how many hours the wife will be out of the house so I can “take a work call from the driveway” hit me up if you ever make it to Atlanta.

Reactions: Wildman
Saw that. Ps I think we’ve got similar Jeeps and family situations “The stars aligned yesterday. I had the day off thanks to the brave American's who defend our great country (working for a bank has its perks), but the kids still had school and the wife still had work” every day I take the kids to school then figure how many hours the wife will be out of the house so I can “take a work call from the driveway” hit me up if you ever make it to Atlanta.
Ha! Yep, I find myself wandering out to the garage on work calls all the time. Same to you if you're ever up in DFW.

Reactions: red02tj
Lift parts have arrived. I bit the bullet and ordered a complete set of Savvy arms. I'm undecided about painting them. I'm also unsure if they need to be coated with anything if they are not painted.

I'm planning to install the arms first, probably next week, then lift it after Thanksgiving. A driveshaft and potentially an adjustable rear TB will come after the install. Oh, and I still need brake lines.
PXL_20211116_153223895.MP.jpg

PXL_20211116_153322981.MP.jpg

A 3-hour, forced software update at work gave me time to think today. I was tired of draping my soft windows over various objects in the garage so I mocked up window hanger from a scrap piece of wood, some Velcro and paracord. One window on each side. Now they are up and out of the way. $0 solution. (y)

PXL_20211117_185749206.MP.jpg

A 3-hour, forced software update at work gave me time to think today. I was tired of draping my soft windows over various objects in the garage so I mocked up window hanger from a scrap piece of wood, some Velcro and paracord. One window on each side. Now they are up and out of the way. $0 solution. (y)

View attachment 290984
Velcro! I've been trying to figure out how to hang my windows for years. Brilliant!

Reactions: Wildman

View attachment 290984
That’s brilliant, if I ever move into a house again. I’ll be looking at replication of this

Reactions: PRNDL and Wildman