Produce it: yes or no?

Shatto

TJ Enthusiast
This would be a useful work truck but how about for regular Jeepers?
18411_10151221718668711_1301436716_n.jpg

The Mighty FC, along with the Crew Chief 715, are my favorite EJS concepts but they will never see production.

Reactions: StG58 and Shatto
I don't know what exactly that is, but I like it. Looks like a Renegade grille and a JK windshield and doors.

I had a dirt bike friend that had a Dodge thing like that many years ago forget the name of it. It was a little odd to drive sitting on the front steer wheels and having the motor half behind you. It was functional for his needs though. It was light in the back end with no load. I think it might be interesting if the price was right.

I had a dirt bike friend that had a Dodge thing like that many years ago forget the name of it. It was a little odd to drive sitting on the front steer wheels and having the motor half behind you. It was functional for his needs though. It was light in the back end with no load. I think it might be interesting if the price was right.
Dodge had the A100 and A108 pickups and vans (the designation was based on the wheelbase) from 1964 through 1970. None of them was offered in a 4 wheel drive, however. Ford offered the Econoline pickup, which was their version of the same, from 1961to 1967, but as with Dodge, only in a 2 wheel drive version. Back in 1954, Volkswagen brought something like those, the Transporter, to the U.S. They were, of course, air-cooled, rear-engine vehicles. And from 1956 to 1965, Willys had their 4-wheel-drive FC-150 and FC-170 cab-over pickups (the FC designation stood for "Forward Control").

I'll take one of each, thanks!

Last edited:
In my younger days, my Dad had 2 VW Double Cabs. A '63 & '64, 36 hp. It's kinda around the time that he started teaching me to work and maintain vehicles. Those 2 DC's weren't far from stock but, both were set up for off road driving. Mainly wider wheels and AT tires. And tools with the associated fix-it parts to get us back home so my Mom wouldn't get too mad at him. He was an ex-Marine, so Mom understood... kinda.
Oh and if I could have the vehicles that he has owned, oh my...